Multiples

U/S opinion please!

I had an abdominal U/S today and the doctor said I was measuring at 6 weeks 4 days but is concerned bc my hcg levels would put me at 7-8 weeks along. He only pointed out the one sac (bottom) but when I got home I looked closer at us and I feel like the other could be a second?!! Or... Maybe I'm just going crazy lol
Any thoughts?!

imageimage

Re: U/S opinion please!

• I'm surprised you had an abdominal u/s that early....a transvaginal would be more accurate, methinks. I really can't see anything in that shot, to be honest....
  • I don't know how to enlarge. Can you click on it?
    I wanted vaginal us but he wouldn't do it : /

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I know I didn't have a good visit. I've already booked a new appt with a new doctor but I have to wait until dec 11th : /
    Thanks for the feedback though I really appreciate it :)

imageimage

• I'm sorry, I clicked but I can't really see anything either. I would go with the transvaginal with it being so early. Hopefully the next appt will give you a better look and then you'll be able to tell :)

• It is hard to really tell anything from that pic. I think maybe it is your bladder but I don't know?  The resolution is really bad. Hopefully your next appt it will be more clear.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• xnbride said:
    It is hard to really tell anything from that pic. I think maybe it is your bladder but I don't know?  The resolution is really bad. Hopefully your next appt it will be more clear.
    I agree - I think what you think is the second sac is your bladder. 
     TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• My RE actually would do abdominal u/s first to confirm pgcy each time (6-9wks) then TV.
    What you're seeing is possibly a small SCH or nothing at all since there are a ton of shadows.
    Fyi- my abdominal at 6w6d clearly showed two sacs. Then he switched to TV.
  • I honestly can't see much of any gestational sac here. Get a transvaginal u/s to clarify. BTW betas can't really date a pregnancy since there is a pretty wide range.
  • sounds like you made a good choice changing doctors!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"