December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What's the last movie you watched? Or tv show if that's easier, cuz I know how lazy we (I mean myself) all are. 2. What are your Thanksgiving plans this year?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• 1. The movie, White House Down. We won't get Directv until December 15 (omg) so we have been using Redbox. It was a really good movie! 2. We are either going to stay home and finish the shelving in the garage so we can start emptying the storage unit or we will be going to my extended family on my mom's side for lunch. I would rather see family because I'm sick of organizing my crap.
  • jesselayne8jesselayne8 member
    edited November 2013
    1. Saw Enders Game in the theater a few weeks ago.

2. We are going to my in laws and I am dreading packing and the 6hr drive. I have to pack the whole damn house. Usually I would improvise like let DD stand in a chair to eat etc but mother in law would freak out. So I had to go buy a 2nd pack n play and another space saver high chair. I haven't stated packing yet. Was hoping we would get snowed in but I guess we aren't getting 2ft of snow just 2-3in.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Um Ghost Rider was playing in the gym movie theatre(yes a theatre room it is AWESOME) but that movie is horrible! I watched Real Housewives of Beverly Hills during my mommy quiet DS sleeping time.

2. We are going to my sister's for Thanksgiving, just the 5 of us which is kind of depressing since my dad is too busy to spend time with us but that's a whole different conversation! Friday we are going to a christmas tree farm to get our tree and saturday night we're going to the light parade for the first time with DS. I'm pretty excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. DH and I watched "The Dark Night Rises" on Friday. I think that's the last thing that I watched, other than football.

2. Heading to Ohio to DH's sister's house. DH's brother is also coming in from out of town (he and his wife live in Michigan) so it will be nice to have all 3 siblings together. I'm contributing made-from-scratch cornbread dressing, cranberry/orange relish, applesauce, pumpkin cheesecake, and apple pie. I may have gone a little overboard, but I know SIL is really busy right now and appreciates the help.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. DH and I went on a date night about a month ago and watched Captain Phillips in the theatre. I really liked the movie. 2. My mom is hosting dinner so we will go over there with her side of the family. I am looking forward to it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Haven't been to a theater since DS was born. We watched Grown Ups 2 Sunday... Dummmmbbbb movie! And I love the first one but this one wasn't even funny.

2. Headed to the ILs since they are in town and I'm not traveling at 37 weeks pg! Thankfully they are eating at 1, we can scurry out since it'll be way past DS's naptime and then we can put up Christmas decorations!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) Despicable Me 2...  Before that - I think it was Bruce Almighty... Ugh!! 

2) Still waiting for my sailing orders!!!  I love my family!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"