Secondary IF

+++2WW Tuesdays+++

Welcome to the 2WW.  Hope those in the 2WW are holding up well! 

((Hugs)) to those who were in the 2WW last week, and have moved on to another cycle.  
Sending good vibes to those that are in the entering/are in the 2WW. 

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD or DPO)
2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) 
3) Will you test? What day? 
4) Symptoms?
5) Will you be NOT eating/drinking during this holiday week because you are in the 2WW?? 

Re: +++2WW Tuesdays+++

• I'm not technically in the 2WW yet but here in the next day or so I will be :) CD 18

Nautural cycle

None yet!

Sadly, No I'm too paranoid now. Lots of eating though!

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• 1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD or DPO)  14DPO
    2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF)  Natural
    3) Will you test? What day?  Yep, a few BFNs :(
    4) Symptoms?  Sore nipples, irritability and headache (all signs of impending AF)
    5) Will you be NOT eating/drinking during this holiday week because you are in the 2WW??
    I expect that AF will be here any second-definitely before Thanksgiving-so I will be overindulging on all accounts!  However, I would have a glass of wine and eat most everything at this point anyway due to the extremely low chances of being pregnant any given month.  TTC has been causing us stress and sadness and I try not to let it rob me of fun times by avoiding foods/drinks I enjoy in moderation!

• Loading the player...
  • 1.) Yes. 7 or 8 DPO
    2.) First medicated cycle. Femara/trigger shot/progesterone
    3.) Yes. Actually went to the dollar store today to stock up on some HPTs but they were all out! I'm not sure when the trigger shot will be out but I almost want to see the two lines so badly that I don't even care if it's not real. It's been so long...
    4.) sore boobs, irritability, dizziness. Probably all from the meds.
    5.) I'll be eating whatever I want. Probably won't drink. I did enough of that last week on vacation!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not in the 2ww (only cd7), but I'm reeeeaaaallly hoping for some BFPs from ya'll!!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD or DPO) Hmm I 4dp3dt, so 7DPO?
    2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) IVF
    3) Will you test? What day? You, know, you know :P :P :P 
    4) Symptoms? I don't think so? I think I am having some of @kndeckar progesterone rage 8-|
    5) Will you be NOT eating/drinking during this holiday week because you are in the 2WW?? I will eating all the food, we're not big drinkers anyway so I will likely not be drinking unless SIL decides to bring a bottle of something? Which is also unlikely. So I'm going to go with YES to all the food, and NO to all the liquor. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? CD 23, DPO 4 (my cycle is all screwed up because of last month's CP)

2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) Natural -- starting IUI w/ Clomid in Jan

3) Will you test? What day? Prob cycle day 32, if AF isn't here yet. Not going to torture myself this month.

4) Symptoms? Zero.

5) Will you be NOT eating/drinking during this holiday week because you are in the 2WW?? I will prob drink but I will try not to go crazy. I am weirdly superstitious about this whole process and my messed up brain thinks that if I act like I might possibly be pregnant I won't be. Dreading questions from family members tomorrow about "when are you going to have #2" and "when are you going to give DD a sibling" so I will probably be drinking to get myself through that. Hopefully I will have the control to make myself behave and not give snarky answers.

TTC #2 since 8/2012

IUI #1 April 2014: BFN

IUI #2 July 2014: BFN

IUI #3 August 2014: BFN

BFP: September 15, due May 22nd 2015

• @scarletBegonia snark away! Even if you weren't having trouble those questions are rude IMO. :-w

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• i agree. in my head my answer is something like, "well, i have been trying for 16 cycles but DH's sperm apparently suck. oh, and i was pregnant briefly last month but that didn't stick." ask an overly personal question, get an overly personal answer.

TTC #2 since 8/2012

IUI #1 April 2014: BFN

IUI #2 July 2014: BFN

IUI #3 August 2014: BFN

BFP: September 15, due May 22nd 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"