April 2013 Moms
Options

Crazy, realistic dreams!

I've been having such vivid, realistic dreams about B lately! They are always the same -- she starts walking and has a mouth full of teeth... like she just wakes up in the morning and BOOM!  I don't know if it's because I have been looking at her and thinking, "Where has my baby gone?! She's growing so fast!" or what but... Any other momma's having dreams about your LO dramatically changing overnight?

Slight AW moment -- B now does SOOO BIG!  When I ask her, "How big is Braylee?", she raises both of her arms above her head and I say, "SOOO big!" - CUTEST.THING.EVER!

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

Re: Crazy, realistic dreams!

• Options
    Cute! I've never really thought about it before, but now that I do.. I don't think I've ever HAD a dream about Rhys! Which is weird! When I was pregnant, I used to have weird dreams about my unborn baby... but I mainly had dreams that I would forget about him and leave him places and it was horrible.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    Cute! I've never really thought about it before, but now that I do.. I don't think I've ever HAD a dream about Rhys! Which is weird! When I was pregnant, I used to have weird dreams about my unborn baby... but I mainly had dreams that I would forget about him and leave him places and it was horrible.
    I had dreams when I was pregnant too -- dreams of a completely pain free, easy labor & delivery.... aaaannnnddd that's what it was - a dream - definitely not reality!

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    chgibeau said:
    I don't think I've ever had a dream about DS either!  My dreams are rarely new - I have probably 10 different dreams that I just have over and over only with slight variations.

Cute that she does "so big". I never think to do that with DS but a few people have asked him and he just stares at them blankly. lol.
    Yeah, my mom is really good about reminding me to do that kind of stuff otherwise I totally wouldn't think abou it either.  She taught her to also shake her head when we ask her if she's silly.  At first, that was super cute - now, she's started to learn to shake her head no... that's not so cute!  Haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"