Babies on the Brain
Options

I forgot what I was posting about

Here is why...

WTMFingF is this BS? Damn, I like DD, but this is ridiculous. I loved Si, until DD became more of a money hungry production.   The commercial for the Chiapet Is stupid. 

Re: I forgot what I was posting about

• Options
    Why did "I" go to lowercase when I clicked on the title?
  • Options
    I haven't watched much.. but from what I saw, I thought they were pretty cool. but I think the obsession some people have is ridiculous... (actually any obsession over anything on reality tv) I also think it's crazy how much they're in it for profit now. I mean there is DD EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF now.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never watched but I know some real redneck people here in Maine who love it. I never gave it a chance because I worry how backwoods and backwards it may be. Plus it is FREAKING everywhere now. No thank you I don't want a big picture of a big hairy man on my pillow.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Options
    I love DD. Have on a duck commander tshirt right now as a matter of fact. If you take the time to read up on them they are really good, Christian people who were blessed with their fortune and realize the blessing it is never taking it for granted. If everyone in America was more like Phil Robertson we'd be living in a much better place!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't care about why they are who they are. I don't care about the religion aspect. I liked them being funny and real. Now they are walking preaching puppets.
  • Options
    The show was funny at first, but once all the tie in started, it's lost it's appeal for me. Chia pets are jumping the shark territory.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options

I don't care about why they are who they are. I don't care about the religion aspect. I liked them being funny and real. Now they are walking preaching puppets.

Wow. Didn't know sharing the gospel made you a puppet. Guess I'm one too then. Hmmm.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, not what I meant. The show is way over produced now. They do what they are told. It is scripted and not like it was the first season. I'm pretty sure they weren't jet setting across the country making apperences for $15k+, until recently. I would bet their publicist and producers have a lot to do with that.

ETA: I am sorry if I offended you. I honestly did not mean to come across as an ass. I am really good at that.

Also, I'm not sure why this did not quote @ks3pink.
  • Options

Yeah, not what I meant. The show is way over produced now. They do what they are told. It is scripted and not like it was the first season. I'm pretty sure they weren't jet setting across the country making apperences for $15k+, until recently. I would bet their publicist and producers have a lot to do with that.

ETA: I am sorry if I offended you. I honestly did not mean to come across as an ass. I am really good at that.

Also, I'm not sure why this did not quote @ks3pink.

No not offended. I think if I had their fame I'd be jet setting too though. Idk. I still think they're much more down to earth than most reality tv stars.
  • Options
    My mom and I were making fun of the giant display of DD merchandise on Black Friday.  The amount of stuff was insane!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"