Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Guilty Pleasure?

What is everyone's favorite guilty pleasure TV show?

Mine is Vanderpump Rules! (That was just my way of wanting to tell you all I'm watching it right now and am absorbed into this dramaaa!)

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15

Re: Guilty Pleasure?

• Options
    It used to be Teen mom or real housewives of any city but we don't have cable now and teen mom is getting redundant! Same shit different day.
    imageimage
    Emery January 1, 2010
    Alayna December 15, 2011
    Angel baby #1 December 1, 2013 4wks 2 days
    Angel baby #2 February 2, 2014 8 wks
    TTC on Hold
  • Options
    Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant (but I agree that it's getting very redundant) and 19 Kids and Counting (The Duggars). We don't have cable so I Netflix and watch online.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was RHOany city but I can't even stomach them anymore. I'm not sure what it is right now. Loving Top Chef. LOVE Project Runway. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Teen Mom and Housewives are up there on my list too. I've never seen Top Chef or Project Runway!! Should I start and get addicted to those too?? Ha!

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Girl Code on MTV...
    I can't even lie, I feel no shame. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Options
    Big Brother (so ashamed)

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    19 Kids and Counting. I've only recently become aware of what TLC doesn't show about their lives. It seemed strange that Josh's new employer was never specified so I googled it. Turns out he is now employed by an organization classified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group! Check out the forums at freejinger.com for some obsessed snark.
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options
    I've regularly watched Chopped for hours, and Judge Judy is my gurl.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Glee and Secret Princes
    photo c9f20a08-e61b-4141-972e-d243ea91d7a9.jpg
  • Options
    Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Reign, Grays Anatomy... Way too many CW, ABC Family, ABC dramas
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So shameful but I am going to have to go with keeping up with the kardashians..
  • Options
    I like to watch Maury when nothing else is on.... Don't tell anyone.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    RuPaul's Drag Race.  I just laugh and laugh and try not to eff it up.  I also love Project Runway and Snapped. 

ETA: I also really loved RuPaul's Drag U.  I think the show was cancelled, but I loved ALL of it.  I would have been on that show in a minute, hunty.
    Don't worry, I'm working on it. 

• Options
    Sister Wives
    I have a friend that is friends with them... :)  I keep trying to get an introduction!
  • Options
    I would have to say that my guilty pleasure show is probably The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. DH and I actually watch it together to make fun of it. Right now we are watching episodes of Burning Love (a parody of those shows) which is hilarious. I watch waaaay too much television, though.
  • Options
    Sister Wives, Breaking Amish and Basketball Wives. I'll watch any trashy reality TV.
  • Options
    I don't watch any reality TV shows regularly. I guess I'd have to say Glee and Pretty Little Liars are my "guilty pleasure" shows.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty much anything on TLC.  Wedding shows, Long Island Medium...

Also love Grey's Anatomy.

And in the summer - BIG BROTHER!!!

• Options
    ADH0906 said:

I've regularly watched Chopped for hours, and Judge Judy is my gurl.

Same here for both shows.
  • Options
    I would have to say that my guilty pleasure show is probably The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. DH and I actually watch it together to make fun of it. Right now we are watching episodes of Burning Love (a parody of those shows) which is hilarious. I watch waaaay too much television, though.
    We watched Burning Love when it first aired and it is hilarious.  It made me want to watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette but I don't know if DH can handle the real thing.
  • Options
    Totally going with GIRLS, which is your gif. I watched both seasons over the course of one day. Then I started watching them from the beginning the next day. I have a sickness. 
  • Options
    The Bachelor/The Bachelorette and I am extremely ashamed.
    Uhh we're destined to be best friends.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    edited November 2013
    BlackBooks said: 19 Kids and Counting. I've only recently become aware of what TLC doesn't show about their lives. It seemed strange that Josh's new employer was never specified so I googled it. Turns out he is now employed by an organization classified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group! Check out the forums at freejinger.com for some obsessed snark.

Wowwww. So they fall into Sister Wives category for me--I watch because I can't turn it off, not because I like them or what they stand for. Kwim? I think in
    general they're a bit of an odd family trying to raise their kids the way they think is right. But then I read something like this and it's like what the fucking fuck. 

ETA wth, quote fail. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @BlackBooks thanks for that website...we don't have cable, and this stupid winter storm is messing with our white trash antenna (seriously hubs took it from a trailer that was going to be demolished) so I can't get any OTA tv to come in. But since we don't have cable, I have to say that my guilty tv shows are the old sitcoms on ME tv in the afternoons. Maude, The Flying Nun, Bachelor Dad...they are all ridiculous and I love them.
    TTC #1 since 6/2013
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Venus04 said:
    Totally going with GIRLS, which is your gif. I watched both seasons over the course of one day. Then I started watching them from the beginning the next day. I have a sickness. 
    OMG such a good show!!! Third season comes back January 12!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

Income Property...mostly just to stare at Scotty To Hottie.

When the DH is out for the evening, I get caught up on Drop Dead Diva, Pretty Little Liars, and Teen Mom.

When the DH is home...we always seem to be watching SOA.

Anniversary

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

LOVE bad TV.  Top choice: Bachelor/Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad.  I was genuinely disappointed when they didn't air Bachelor Pad this summer.  So. Much. Drama.

Love Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules, Real World, and (though it's not played anymore) Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.

Honorable mention: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.  If you want a good, hearty laugh, I recommend watching it.  There are soooooooo many crazy people out there!!!  Best watched with a bottle of wine.  Well, actually, all these shows are best enjoyed with a bottle of wine.

I'm so glad C is as into trash TV as I am. 

• Options
    The walking dead
    Teen mom
    Dancing with the stars
    The voice
    The real housewives of oc
    Four weddings
    David tutera
    Friends

I watch most of these on my dvr. I rarely watch live tv anymore. I watch laker and dodger games live.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Real Housewives, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Revenge. I stayed with Witches of East End long enough to catch a shirtless Freddie Prinze Jr. OMG so worth it, he is still looking good. LOL
  • Options

LOVE bad TV.  Top choice: Bachelor/Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad.  I was genuinely disappointed when they didn't air Bachelor Pad this summer.  So. Much. Drama.

Love Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules, Real World, and (though it's not played anymore) Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.

Honorable mention: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.  If you want a good, hearty laugh, I recommend watching it.  There are soooooooo many crazy people out there!!!  Best watched with a bottle of wine.  Well, actually, all these shows are best enjoyed with a bottle of wine.

OMG I totally forgot about Tila Tequila! I used to watch that show too! I think there was 2 seasons of it, right? HA! Along with that, please tell me you watched Paris Hilton My New BFF!

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    snooks721 said:

OMG I totally forgot about Tila Tequila! I used to watch that show too! I think there was 2 seasons of it, right? HA! Along with that, please tell me you watched Paris Hilton My New BFF!

Hell yeah!!!  I also watched Jersey Shore regularly when it was on.  The Snookie/JWow spinoff isn't as good.  Oh, and I watched the Simple Life. 

The only "classy" show I watch is Downton Abbey.  I really should try to expand a little more but... trashy reality TV is where it's at.

@dorothyzborznak97 - "if there are people being ignorant on national television, there's a high likelihood that I'll watch at least one episode." - 100% second this with ya.

• Options
    I am most definitely a reality show junkie! Real housewives Beverly Hills and New Jersey are my guilty pleasures!

------------
    Razz *
    Me 24: PCOS & elevated Prolactin --- H 28: SA great
    Married <3 September 2012 -- TTC #1 Since September 2013

Femara 5mg + Ovidrel + TI + Progesterone
    = BFP!
    Beta #1:  12/24  371  -  Beta #2:  12/26  898

• Options
    Uh, so I watch a lot of garbage TV: Real Housewives (all of them but NJ and Miami--standards, people!), Basketball Wives, Breaking Amish, Mob Wives, Maury--if there are people being ignorant on national television, there's a high likelihood that I'll watch at least one episode. 

And because of DH, I've also started watching one of the most ridiculous shows on television: Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet. Aside from the fact that (spoiler alert) they have yet to find bigfoot, the best part is this burnt-out stoner named Bobo who basically gets high and eats candy bars and Doritos in the woods while screaming, er, sasquatch calling. He also has his own catchphrases on trucker hats, like "Feelin' squatchy," and "Keep it squatchy":
    My cousin works for production for that show and we laugh about it every time we see her
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@NellyBluth - I loved Rock of Love!!!!  And Flavor of Love.  And I Love New York.  So much win in all of those shows.  Now I'm itching to go home and watch my DVR :D

• Options
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Options
    The Vampire Diaries. 
    "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie The Pooh

• Options
    Both of these are CW shows... "Reign" and "Hart of Dixie" *runs away and hides in shame*

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    The bachelor and the bachelorette. One of the stupidest shows ever and yet I can't take my eyes from the screen.
    BabyFruit Ticker

image imageimage
    Married Since December 1st, 2012
    BFP#1 January 21st, 2014  
    EDD September 23rd, 2014

Air Force Wife, Oboist, Book Lover
    God's timing is perfect! 

• Options
    Pretty little liars and any of the 16 and pregnant/ teen mom shows!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"