March 2013 Moms

XP: A very touching video

It's only 10 am here and I've already had a rough day with DD, not eating, not nursing well, very fussy and probably teething..After she went down for a nap, I got on my computer and saw that my DH had sent me this video. I couldn't hold tears back..so warning you may need a tissue...after seeing this video I just want to go and wake her up from her nap and squeeze her and kiss her so much.. 

Anyway...I feel like I have to share maybe it'll help another mom who is having a rough day with their LO..

Re: XP: A very touching video

• I don't post here often but just wanted to say its exciting to me that this was posted. Ward's dad is a friend of mine :)

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Absolutely beautiful...  And perfect timing with Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Makes me very grateful for our healthy baby boy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jbatch said:
    I don't post here often but just wanted to say its exciting to me that this was posted. Ward's dad is a friend of mine :)

Well if you see him, tell him that his video totally touched us for sure. I rarely ever cry and I was all tears. DH who sent this to me couldn't watch it at work, he choked up after a few minutes, he watched it at home and I saw him tearing up. So glad he is healthy and thriving, it was raw and beautiful! 

• jbatch said:

I don't post here often but just wanted to say its exciting to me that this was posted. Ward's dad is a friend of mine :)

Well if you see him, tell him that his video totally touched us for sure. I rarely ever cry and I was all tears. DH who sent this to me couldn't watch it at work, he choked up after a few minutes, he watched it at home and I saw him tearing up. So glad he is healthy and thriving, it was raw and beautiful! 

I'll definitely let him know! We prayed for him a lot when he was born and it is amazing that he is where he is now!

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"