Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  40 weeks today!  Feeling a little like this:   :-)

2.  We had a pretty good weekend.  DH fixed some things around the house, Eli took a three hour nap, and we put up all our Christmas decorations minus the tree.  Lowlight - I'm thinking Eli's 2-year molars must be coming in, because he was so cranky.  We let him watch way too much Curious George in an effort to minimize the number of tantrums.

3.  Hopefully my plans this week involve having a baby!  If not, I'm looking forward to taking Eli to Christmas on the Square in Danville on Friday and going to a tree farm on Saturday to cut down our Christmas tree.

4.  Our plans will all be decided last minute depending on if I'm in labor or in the hospital.  If I'm not, we'll head up to Ft. Wayne for the day to be with DH's family.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Feeling busy, trying to get everything together for Thanksgiving travel

2. High light, getting out with some girlfriends to the movies!  (never thought i'd say 'movies' again, ha)  low light, having a mouse in the house!  Luckily it's gone now.

3.  Looking forward to seeing family

4.  We're off to Pennsylvania to my parents house, my brother and his family will also be doing the trek in.  It will also be fun to see all our extended family and for them to meet Connor for the first time! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"