Preemies
Options

Time flies!

I packed away DD's preemie clothes this weekend! I can't believe it wasn't all that long ago when they were too big for her. Now were straddling the line between newborn and 3mos clothes! Crazy how time flies...

And now a picture of her first social smiles that happened this weekend at six weeks adjusted!

Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

Re: Time flies!

• Options
    When I packed away DD's preemie clothes I cried!! That's great that she's getting bigger! And what a cute smie!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    See ya later preemie clothes! I gave all ours to the NICU. Keep getting big little cutie!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    super cute! We also saved Anna's preemie clothes to put on her AG Bitty Baby doll. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    @throw3ks We donated a bunch of stuff to the NICU as well when we left. I forgot about an entire stash of clothes and by the time I found then she was too big! I love the idea of giving back to that place!

What a great idea about the doll clothes! I'll keep that in mind
  • Options
    She's adorable!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    Adorable!!!! Don't forget to keep an outfit for a keepsake box. I also kept a diaper, first paci and a few things from the NICU. :-)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Options
    What a darling! I remember being so happy when DD transitioned to NB clothes. We donated all the button-up footed outfits to NICU, saved a few, and stored the rest. Will probably give away what we have stored once we find out the situation with this baby. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"