Pregnant after IF

gap maternity online sale!

just wanted to let you know that gap.com is having some good maternity deals before the holiday and they're even offering an extra 20% off the sale prices.  i like the gap stuff a little more than old navy because they don't fall apart as much in the washer. 

TTC#2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: gap maternity online sale!

• Old Navy has a 40% off of $125 order online though! 
    I had ordered a ton of sweaters last week and they look pretty good so far and seem to be pretty true to size. 

****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

• @becomingmommyagain  i've been too nervous to order "winter" wear - i'm not sure what i'll need! i will check out the ON sweater selection!

TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the note.  But does anyone else find that some of the Gap maternity stuff fits even smaller than their regular stuff??  I was in the store this weekend and just tried on a few things for fun and NOTHING fit, literally not one thing I tried on and it was all maternity and a size larger than I usually wear.  Regular Gap I wear a large and I was trying on XL maternity and it was all way too small.  Am I missing something here? lol
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
    FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15
  • I swear, I hit week 10 and my belly is uncontrollable. 
    I had no qualms about buying sweaters since I'm always cold and we live in Ohio where we wont see spring until May anyway and we'll still have lots of cold days...so for me, sweaters was a great option. 

I bought XLs and I probably could have done with L.  I did wash one of my sweaters yesterday and rather than laying flat to dry put it in the dryer...it fits a little better now :) 

I finally got some pants at Target...that's been the hard part
    ****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

• FutureMrsW9 said:  But does anyone else find that some of the Gap maternity stuff fits even smaller than their regular stuff??  
    the only stuff i have from gap maternity so far are pants that i caved in early to buy for work. i do notice that their "skinny" pants are EXTRA skinny in the leg. the butt is super baggy on everything and slightly worse on the maternity but thats because i was born with the body type of a 10 year old boy. 

TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"