August 2012 Moms
Options

Coffee?

So, since I totally assed out on the drinking thread last night and missed a conversation about Italian awesomeness (just look at my blond haired Luciano Salvatore!), I am now having coffee if anyone wants to join me. DS is sleeping in, and I can hear my poor congested baby snoring over the monitor! What is everyone up to today?

Today is my mothers birthday, so I was going to take her put to lunch, then probably drop DS off at her house so I can go do a big grocery shop, for the week and for thanksgiving.  DH finally comes home tonight, but from the weather forecasts I am kind of worried he is going to get delayed.  
image image

Re: Coffee?

• Options
    Sophie is pretty close though @Sharona1700! Luciano is STILL sleeping! So I changed plans to brunch at 10:30. If he sleeps much longer I am going to have to wake him.

How long is FIL staying with you?
    image image
  • Options
    Fudge is always welcome! DS is just now starting to wake up. 9:38 my time. Craziness. Trying to make a Christmas gift list....considering all I have purchased so far is a pair of sneakers for my step son. I need to get moving.
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I believe I have coffee from Wawa right now. I put dark chocolate something creamer in it.

Tonight is girls night out, and I am sooo excited! Dancing! Drinks! Going to freeze our asses off!
  • Options
    Us neither. 20s all day, supposed to get some snow this evening. Just got back, did brunch with my parents and grocery shopping, the store was mobbed! Now I have to put all this stuff away and finish the laundry....yaaaaaayyyyyyy. Not leaving the house for the rest of the day. Think I am going to make myself a mocha, that sounds delicious right now.
    image image
  • Options
    I had 8 o'clock brand coffee at 8am 'cause I follow directions! I just made myself a mimosa since B is down for nap #2. Plan to do laundry and online shopping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"