November 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone's LO have a milk allergy?

What were the symptoms that tipped you off?

Re: Anyone's LO have a milk allergy?

• Options
    My oldest was diagnosed at 4 mos. old. He had the trifecta of green poop, eczema and colic-like crying spells.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm...we do not that have that. Did your oldest outgrow it, or does he still have the allergy?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still allergic; he gets hives if he comes into contact with dairy. He's also allergic to eggs, peanuts and tree nuts. So far, it seems like his younger sibs have been spared.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow. Poor kid. Happily there are soy products to take the baking and favour place of a lot of those. They didn't have many alternatives when I was a kid. Still, it must be nerve racking at times.

Our LO gets congested after drinking milk. I had been told that that was a symptom, but I'm beginning to think it is just irritating another problem (e.g. Making a bit more mucous when she might already have a mildly runny nose).

• Options
    maven212 said:

Wow. Poor kid. Happily there are soy products to take the baking and favour place of a lot of those. They didn't have many alternatives when I was a kid. Still, it must be nerve racking at times.

Our LO gets congested after drinking milk. I had been told that that was a symptom, but I'm beginning to think it is just irritating another problem (e.g. Making a bit more mucous when she might already have a mildly runny nose).

O's chiropractor said to avoid dairy when they have a cold (creates more mucus).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"