Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Please recommend your double stroller. Thx!

I need to get one so that I am not so confined to my house.  Do you have side-by-side or tandem?

TIA

Re: Please recommend your double stroller. Thx!

• Options
    We have the Jeep Wrangler all-weather umbrella tandem.  I like that it folds compactly, is not very heavy, both seats recline, and it was cheap.  For our neighborhood walks and trips to the mall, it does the job.  I wish it did have a basket and better canopies.
    Lindley 5/07 Maysie 9/08 imagepregnancy calendar
  • Options

for a toddler + baby?

i love my Phil & teds - well worth the money, IMO.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am planning to get the Baby Trend Sit & Stand Plus. It's a tandem and the rear seat converts so that an older toddler can sit (rear-facing) or even stand on the stroller, rather than be strapped into a regular seat. It's hard to explain if you've never seen one before. I saw one the Big E (a huge fair in MA) and immediately thought it would be perfect for us for when the new baby comes. One of my friends actually bought one this summer when she had her 2nd baby and she loves it and raves about it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B000IHTD8A/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0

https://www.epinions.com/review/pr-Baby_Trend_Sit-N-Stand_LX_IV_Plus/content_75681861252

Happily married Mom to 2 beautiful little girls, 2 dogs and 2 cats (all rescues), 2 fish and one 29 year-old firebelly newt.
    ~ Hoping to add to our family by adoption via Connecticut DCF. Application submitted on 2/4/14. First home visit on 6/23/14. Started class 11/17/14.~

• Options
    For a double - get the Phil & Ted's with the doubles kit.  NO QUESTION!!!
  • Options
    I really like my Peg Perego Aria Twin... it's the 2008 model and so lightweight, works great for us! It's a side by side.
  • Options

I just ordered the Baby Jogger City Mini double. Its a side by side and very lightweight.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have two a side by side (instep jogger) and the graco tandem.  I like the side by side for outdoors stuff and the tandem for shopping. 
  • Options

We have both and love both, but for different purposes.  We are both tall and needed high handles.  The Graco is tandem and is great for a long day out.  The Maclaren is side by side and great for short walks and errands.

Graco Quattro Tour Duo

Maclaren Rally Twin

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"