Military Families
Options

Late intro!

Just found that there's a military board! I've been on the bump since June and not really branched out much from my birth month club board but, find that the further I get into this pregnancy (I'm currently 26 weeks 6 days) the more anxious I seem to get about being stationed overseas and the planning of our PCS back to the states just 2 and a half months after our baby girl (who is due Feb 24 Tokyo time) is born. I think I have handled my first pregnancy rather well considering DH and I are stationed in Japan, miles away from family, with mild complications, no family nearby and DH having been out to sea since before we found out we were expecting our first child. Lots going on with that... We finally got our notification that we were selected for orders in FL as shore duty (which is fantastic since that is both home to me and he gets to be apart of our daughters early life without going out to sea) and are just waiting on the official papers that tells us when to pack up and leave. In theory we should be heading back stateside around the end of May (even if our orders say June I have to leave in May because there is a no pet embargo as of June first and I have two sweet dogs that will be going with me) and I am just trying to figure out how it will all play out and if I will be going stateside before DH with a new baby and 2 dogs or if we will be going together (which is looking less likely but, I'm holding my breath!). Yay for a military board where I can at least talk to people who are in the same or similar boat as I am!

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010

Re: Late intro!

• Options
    Oh my... And I'm anxious about us PCS'ing 800 miles with a 6 month old. We have to take separate cars but will still drive together. I feel for you. You are brave to even think about the trip alone. I hope it works out for you. Keep us posted.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Options
    Yeah me too! LOL gotta keep positive on these sorts of things since I don't have much option in the matter. Right?! 

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"