Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

2YO & FF

For the Parents that switched their LO FF at 2yo, did you wait until they were 2yo exactly? Or did you switch a week before, a few weeks, or month?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2YO & FF

• Options
    I feel more comfortable waiting until she has out grown the seat. Every one around switched their children at 1yo if not sooner:( So I like to come here for good advice. My Mom brought her the 3 in 1 seat about a month ago and its just sitting in the closet because it can only be FF.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so BOTB right now that I thought it was a Formula Fed question when I clicked in the thread. Oh hormones be still, it is not yet 2nd baby making time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kid isn't two yet, but I plan on flipping when he outgrows the RF limits. There's no reason to flip before then, because it's safer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

A couple months before he turned 2 he suddenly started freaking out in the car seat. He would kick, cry, the whole thing. I ignored it for awhile but about a month before his birthday we were going on a 2 hour drive to visit my parents so I tried FF to see if it stopped. I just couldn't drive two hours like that. It's really distracting! He's been fine ever since. I'm not sure what brought it on but I stuck it out a long time and it was slowly driving me insane.

• Options
    fredalina said:

I don't qualify. We JUST turned my 4.5 year old in DH's car because she outgrew the limits and she still RF in mine.

That's what I'm shooting for. I can't afford a Foonf unfortunately, but when income taxes come around, we're gonna get the best ERF carseat we can afford and just go with until it maxes out. What carseat do you have in your DHs car @fredalina?

Sorry, I hope it's not creepy that I know what carseat you use. I lurked way before I started posting and saw your review of the Foonf. :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We flipped DD1 at almost 2.5 when DD2 made her arrival. The carseat wouldn't fit in my car rear facing anywhere but the middle, and we needed to move her over to make room for DD2. i would have kept her rear facing longer if I could have.

• Options
    DS was perfectly happy RF until nearly 3. We only changed him because we couldn't fit 2 RF seats in our cars. DD will stay RF as long as possible.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"