Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

NOT NICE.

I have only been reading/commenting on these message boards for about two weeks now and it has shaken my faith of my fellow woman and mothers in this world. I am disappointed to be placed in the same category as some of these women.

My oldest is 5 and my youngest is 11 weeks. And no one has all the answers.  If you are a new mom I hope that you take absolutely everything on here with a grain of salt.  These so called mothers that are on here to support and give advice are simply not nice.  Not all of them but the mass majority just look for opportunities to be snarky, belittling, and rude.  95% of what is on these boards is a bunch of mean girls being mean while pretending to be mom's, from the safety of their computer. 

I am not going to read or follow this (for lack of a better word) crap, any longer. Instead of these boards being helpful they are a place for ladies to belittle each other. That is literally 99% of the comments.  

I am just posting this to let the NEW MOM'S know that YOU are in charge of YOUR baby and you do what is right for you and your family.  Babies need LOVE and after that the rest is easy.  Don't let everyone else's IDEA of what a good mom is construe your thoughts and what works for you.

I am well aware (thanks to said, fellow mom's) that is just the internet so how dare we expect anyone to act like a human being. And I am fairly sure that a whole lot of case and point is soon to follow.  But good luck mom's, don't take yourself too seriously, and if you love you LO's, the rest will be just fine.

So,this is my FAREWELL post. I'm headed back to reality land and far away from here.  <insert nasty video clip here>

Re: NOT NICE.

• Options
    blah blah blah
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jdoud77 said:

Awww, a GBCB post.

.image

Man, Pooh fell on some haaard times.  

• Options

Also moms doesn't need an apostrophe. 

Seriously.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh.

Alright then... (:|

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We miss you already :(
  • Options
    Jill9288 said:
    Well, now I just really want Arby's....

• Options
    ELauren88 said:
    Jill9288 said:

Oh man I love Arby's chicken salad. NOM.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    Oh yea, a reason to use a Breaking Bad gif! Thanks OP!

• Options
    Jill9288 said:
    ELauren88 said:
    Jill9288 said:

Oh man I love Arby's chicken salad. NOM.
    Have you tried the Wendy's Chicken Pretzel Pub Sandwich? Because - Life changing. So awesome. Has a wonderful sauce, and giant juicy all white meat chicken breast that looks and tastes like actual chicken! And has a pretzel bun. I want to marry it.

• Options

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    Also, you might want to change your user name/avatar. Took me 3 seconds to find you on facebook.

• Options
    BellaOsoBellaOso member
    edited November 2013
    @Zever000 - That pigeon is amazing.

• Options
    BellaOso said:
    @Zever000 - That pigeon is amazing.

@BellaOso, I thought so. :)

• Options

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    petey1106 said:
    ELauren88 said:
    What I imagine OP looks like:

And this too, @elauren88

I literally LOL'd at this

• Options

Couldn't help myself...

• Options
    Nicb13 said:

This baby is too f'n cute!

That baby is amazing! :)

I tried to find one that was competitive... I couldn't but I did find this one that amused me.

• Options
    @Nicb13 GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I was literally thisclose to using that dancing baby instead of Matt Foley.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I have only been reading/commenting on these message boards for about two weeks now and it has shaken my faith of my fellow woman and mothers in this world. I am disappointed to be placed in the same category as some of these women.

My oldest is 5 and my youngest is 11 weeks. And no one has all the answers.  If you are a new mom I hope that you take absolutely everything on here with a grain of salt.  These so called mothers that are on here to support and give advice are simply not nice.  Not all of them but the mass majority just look for opportunities to be snarky, belittling, and rude.  95% of what is on these boards is a bunch of mean girls being mean while pretending to be mom's, from the safety of their computer. 

I am not going to read or follow this (for lack of a better word) crap, any longer. Instead of these boards being helpful they are a place for ladies to belittle each other. That is literally 99% of the comments.  

I am just posting this to let the NEW MOM'S know that YOU are in charge of YOUR baby and you do what is right for you and your family.  Babies need LOVE and after that the rest is easy.  Don't let everyone else's IDEA of what a good mom is construe your thoughts and what works for you.

I am well aware (thanks to said, fellow mom's) that is just the internet so how dare we expect anyone to act like a human being. And I am fairly sure that a whole lot of case and point is soon to follow.  But good luck mom's, don't take yourself too seriously, and if you love you LO's, the rest will be just fine.

So,this is my FAREWELL post. I'm headed back to reality land and far away from here.  <insert nasty video clip here>

For posterity.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options
    Math Time!
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    wow this site must really get to people if they always have to post stuff about people being mean. -_- it's just the fucking internet. holy goodness. if you take stuff on the internet seriously i wonder how the fuck you act in reality.
  • Options
    Oh boy... Here we go
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"