Single Parents

Little vent!

We were suppose to have our resolution conference this week and hopefully finalize our divorce! Well now it's being pushed back into December. In the big picture two weeks really does not make a difference. However, we've been separated over a year and BD has yet to pay a dime of child support. He has honestly bought him one pair of $16 shoes since we have separated! And says he thinks the courts are asking for to much money. He's not paying until he is forced to. Then proceeds to ask me to wave the rearrages so that he will be allowed to travel out of the country for work. I'm am fed up today! Rant over.. Thanks!

Re: Little vent!

• yea, that's men for you...sigh. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• OMG, he is so cheap!! Lol, seriously, he is so dumb.
    Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What a selfish ass.  If it makes you feel any better, DD's dad said that me filing for child support was like a slap in the face to him.  Seriously?!

Anyway, you stick to your guns and make him pay ALL of it!  F him for putting a business trip before his kid(s)!  Especially since his company is likely to reimburse him for most or all of his expenses anyway.   
  • Haha, that sucks.  I don't understand how guys can be like "but I bought the baby shoes!!" and think that that one pair of shoes is a substantial contribution to the welfare of the child.  Really? WTF, LOL

My BD claims to have started a savings account for her, but he is tens of thousands of dollars in debt.  Once his creditors find out about this bank account, they're going to seize whatever money is in it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Roxalot said:
    Haha, that sucks.  I don't understand how guys can be like "but I bought the baby shoes!!" and think that that one pair of shoes is a substantial contribution to the welfare of the child.  Really? WTF, LOL

Yeah.  Especially since they grow out of them before you even get through the check out lane.  8-|
    20thirteen
  • I'm sorry you're I'm that predicament. he sounds very selfish and self centered like mine... I'm still pregnant and BD swears up and down he's saving his money in his savings account. every time I turn around he's transferring money back into checking to buy some new shoes or clothes for himself!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"