Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

SO: Leappad for toddlers

I saw the the other post about the leappad and noticed everyone who said they had the leappad 2 or something similar their children were 3 and over. My LO is almost 2.5 and I was thinking about getting one for christmas. Is the average 2 year old capable of using this or should I wait til his birthday? I may just buy it now with the black friday deals but just wanted opinions. TIA!
image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SO: Leappad for toddlers

• Options
    DD received hers for Christmas last year and she was just shy of 2 1/2 and she did well with it, needed some help in the beginning, but enjoyed it and still loves it!
  • Options
    My daughter has the leap pad ultra. She got it right around the time she turned two. She has a few apps and games and a few shows on it. She has been able to easily use it since she got it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was my question too! Her birthday is in June so I was going to wait but the Black Friday prices are really too good to pass up since I know I plan on buying it anyways!
  • Options
    We DID buy the first leappad we owned for our first kid when she turned three. But we loved it so much, and so did kid #2, that we bought kid #2 one of his own two months later for his 2nd birthday. So, I'd say go for it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"