December 2011 Moms

Will they ever fix the signature issue?

Ugh, there are so many posts on here I want to participate in but I don't because my signature is 5 million lines long! I've tried different browsers, I've tried hitting submit 25 times in a row. I want to POST so please don't get grumpy that I can't shorten my sig :(

Re: Will they ever fix the signature issue?

• There are two ways to update your sig and only one of them works, I think. Check out this step by step...https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12047702/need-signature-help-click-here/p1

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Or go to the SAHM board they have 2 links that are super easy. I recently shortened mine.

P.S. are you trying for #3 yet??

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The link that Oasismomma posted worked for me. Sorry you are having trouble with your siggy! It's good to see you here, how have you been? I don't mind your longer signature in the meantime...feel free to post as much as you'd like!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I haven't tried changing mine because I'm lazy and I don't want to learn how to do it again. It took me forever last time. I'm so not tech savy. But I wanted you to know that I don't mind your long siggy :) I still love your pic.
  • No, I'm not KU yet but I've got baby fever BAD. Like really really bad! Allie is 9 months old so I would have the required 18 months between deliveries to try for a VBAC. I really want to get in shape before another pregnancy though so we are just waiting for now.

Other than that, not much is going on. I finished my first set of clinical hours for school and am looking forward to knocking out the rest of my classes and be DONE!

I will check out the links that were posted! Thank you :D
  • YAY! It's fixed!!! THANK YOU!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"