2nd Trimester

Jackson, Jaxon or Jaxson??

2»

Re: Jackson, Jaxon or Jaxson??

• From personal experience, there was a Jackson at my son's daycare and they call him Jack.
    I think it is going to be more of a default for someone to call him Jack if you spell Jackson.

Just do what you like best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The s in jaxson is ridiculous. A friends brother named their child jaxson and I was flabbergasted how ppl could think it even makes sense given to put it in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Jackson. I hate "unique" spellings. It makes it a lot harder for the child and anyone that has to look them up for things like school, doctors, and government agencies.
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• HIPPO. I vote for naming him Jackson. My nickname has NOTHING to do with my first name. My nickname it's actually a mixed between my parent's first names. 

PLEASE don't spell Jackson Jaxon or Jaxson, just spell it right. Just my two cents.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • We are naming our son Jackson (when we have one, still waiting to find out what Baby #1 is). It is in honor of my husband's grandfather. However, he WILL be called Jax according to the hubby because he hates the name Jack. Haha won't it be funny when time passes and he is the one calling our son Jack? 

So yet another fan of Jackson aka Jax. :)
  • Hoppin' on the Jackson bandwagon. Because I want to do my part to protect the world from unnecessarily weird name spelling, one baby at a time.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"