Pregnant after 35

Another Blessing

Hi, I have just found out we are expecting again! My son will be a year old next month, and I am scared to be happy. I am 39 and my fiancée is 42. We are happy, but I am already trying to push me fears of the "what if's" out of my head. My oldest is 15 and it had taken that long  for me to be able to conceive my son and already we have been blessed with another pregnancy. Logically I know what is meant to happen will, it's hard to keep the emotional aspect out.  

Re: Another Blessing

• Congratulations!  Yes I too face those oh my gosh how old will I be when this LO graduates highschool.. (uhm old ;)  59...

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

• Congratulations and welcome!
    There are quite a few of us on this board that can relate to what you're going through!
    Best wishes for a happy healthy 9 months!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Loading the player...
  • congratulations!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Thank you all for support!
  • Congrats & Welcome.

• Welcome to the board! I think once everything sinks in and you settle into your pregnancy you will feel better and all of your instincts will kick in. It's hard not to have fears, we all have them, but pretty soon all you will care about is having a healthy baby. It will get easier and you will get more excited as you pass each milestone. Congrats!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"