May 2012 Moms
Options

Photo shoot failure

We have a photo shoot scheduled for DS this afternoon and I have a feeling it is going to be a complete train wreck. This morning he badly pinched his thumb in the cabinet so it is swollen and he keeps telling me it hurts. Then he ran in to the door frame and has a red spot on his forehead. Now he is taking a crummy nap and it looks like rain. Oh, and I think he is coming down with a cold. I hate that I am spending money on this and it is probably going to go so poorly. Okay, I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

Re: Photo shoot failure

• Options
    I'm sorry. Hopefully the photographer can get the shots before he has a meltdown. He/She probably has some good tricks to get him to smile.
  • Options
    That's too bad. I didn't think DDs 1 year photo shoot was going to be that great. She was super cranky, didn't nap, refused to sit still for most of it, but we got some pretty good shots considering. The only part that didn't go to hot was the part where we tried to get shots with DHs military kit as a pre-fathers day gift; we got some but that went poorly for the most part. I'm sure your photographer will know how to get through it with at least moderate success :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, it went okay.  He got a little nap on the way over there.  He was very serious looking but that is normal in a new situation.  I am used to the fact that I will never have a professional picture of him smiling.  The rain was the real problem.  We kept an umbrella over him for most of the shots but I looked like a drown rat in the ones I was in.  Oh well, the photographer said she thought she got some good ones.  We will see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"