August 2011 Moms

Another "'Tis the Season" Post

'Tis the season...

For germs and cooties. Lincoln and I were in Targhetto and heard loud crying. This was about the time Lincon was getting naughty with his Icee so I told him the kid was crying because his Icee was taken away for poor behavior. (I know, I'm rotten, but it worked....)

We round the corner and the kid is screaming because he just barfed hardcore all over the floor. Poor dad had three kids, a full cart, and was wearing barf. Steering the cart and trying to undress his kid with his other free hand. You could tell he was a loving dad. 

But! Thye booked it without notifying staff (which is a joke at Targhetto anyway.) I told someone and to my surprise, they went and cleaned it right up. Typically their bathrooms are a nightmare and they always say, "We don't have anyone to clean right now." So, I went to the manager and told them what a good guy the employee was for falling on the barf sword. 

Anyway, I am going into hiding for the next four months, LOL!
imageimage

Re: Another "'Tis the Season" Post

• Oh, that poor dad!

And lol at the "They took his Icee away" - I keep trying similar tactics with DS, but they don't work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ewwwwwww!

I am constantly torn between planning on quarantining the kids for the winter, and the thought of losing my sanity if we don't get out of this house regularly.  We were all severely ill right before Christmas last year, and then my entire family was sick for all of Christmas.  It was a real bummer :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't get past the "Tar-ghetto". hahaha. Actually, our Target (said with a French accent) is really clean and most people here love to shop there. 
    Our Targets in this area are all very nice. Their bathrooms are NEVER nice to the point where it is shameful. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"