Late Term and Child Loss

running.........

jonahsmajonahsma member
edited November 2013 in Late Term and Child Loss
Its been almost two Weeks since we found out our baby was gone and from that moment I felt like running far away,i Couldnt and still can't handle the pain. I have a treadmill that I haven't stepped on in three years, so I figured I better start, instead of sitting here I could be running my way into a healthier me to prepare my body for any future pregnancy (s) .i think I will run when I feel down our when i'm alone.....

Re: running.........

• Exercising can be a really good way to relieve some of the stress- DH and I have started going to the gym together and I'm really enjoying it. I hope it helps you to feel a little better too <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • yes I think it will be a good way for me and dh to get healthy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Exercise has helped to clear my head and deal with the anger, definitely can't hurt to be healthier physically. Just make sure your doctor has cleared you to exercise - I pushed myself a little too soon after my c-section and was in a bit of pain, my body was not ready yet!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I go to see my doc on Mon, I ask so not looking forward to walking into a room full of pregnant women.
  • My doctor made my appointment first thing in the morning. So then you don't have to deal with that. You could see about moving your appt?
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• That's a good idea, I will try it. Dh will be with me, i'm sure it won't be any easier for him, though. Pray for us ladies
  • ***SIGGY***

I started training for my first 5K after losing Devon. Well, sorta - I wallowed for 3.5 months and then got my butt in gear. Running helped take my mind off of things and clear my head; it was just what I needed to get back in shape and find myself again. I hope running does the same for you.

I'll be thinking of you on Monday. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"