Maryland Babies

VBAC

Hi Ladies!

I just found out I'm pregnant and I am looking for some advice.

My son's birth was a disaster.  I pushed for nearly 4 hours and he did not come down the birth canal.  They said that there was no way he was going to fit.  With every push his head would come down, and when I stopped pushing he would move back up.  So, i was taken in for a c-section.  I did not want a CS and sobbed all the way to the operating room. I feel cheated.  I had a horrible recovery and do not want to go through that again.

This time around I'm considering a VBAC.  I am also considering hiring a doula and going to a midwife rather than an OB to hopefully have a successful VBAC.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who I should go see?  Which hospital I should deliver in?  I am not interested in a home birth or anything like that considering my history, but I would like to deliver at a VBAC friendly hospital with a midwife that is willing to help me with a VBAC.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated! 

Thanks.
Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
5 DIUI - BFN
IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
image imageimageimageimage

Re: VBAC

• Where about do you live? I vbaced recently at Carroll. Which isn't super vbac friendly, but one doctor there Is supportive, we didn't want to go far from home, which is why I gave them a try again. I don't know where all is vbac friendly, but I have heard from friends a few places to avoid. I just wanted to say good luck, and I am sorry you had such a bad birth experience, mine was awful with my first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"