Two Under 2

XP best carrier for nursing a newborn (and intro)

edited November 2013 in Two Under 2
Hi all,
I'm 12 weeks pregnant, expecting LO2 in May, at which point DD will be 18months old. So 2 under 2 here I come. Unless it's 3 under 2... I have my first ultrasound today, so although I don't think it's twins as we conceived naturally, you never know LOL! As long as the baby is healthy, I'll be happy. DH is 32, I'm almost 31 and DD turns 1 next week. We live in a small 700sqft 2bed 1bath condo and have no plans of moving anytime soon. Did I mention there's only 1 closet in the entire place? Actually DH would really like a big house (mostly for the garage and man cave) but I'm not ready to move to the suburbs yet and we really like where we live now, so we're staying. Also I'll be having a c-section and hysterectomy, which is why I'm secretly hoping for twins, because more than 2 kids would be really nice.

So here's my question. I'd really like to have a carrier for babywearing that will allow me to nurse the newborn. With DD I used a BabyBjorn miracle from newborn to 8 months old, then switched to an Action Baby Toddler carrier. I loved the Bjorn Miracle and will be using it again with LO2 but I also want to get something that I can nurse in for the first 3months, mainly to wear around the house. Has anyone successfully nursed a newborn while babywearing? What carrier do you use? Wrap, ring sling? What specific make/model do you recommend? I'd rather keep it under $100 but could splurge if need be.

Re: XP best carrier for nursing a newborn (and intro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"