March 2012 Moms
Options

Train Tables.. great deal on wooden Thomas trains at Amazon ( link inside ) under $2

since some of you were talking about train tables for Xmas.. check this out ..wooden Thomas trains for less than $2 a piece :)

https://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=YKS%20Thomas&linkCode=ur2&tag=mydalmom02-20&url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Train Tables.. great deal on wooden Thomas trains at Amazon ( link inside ) under $2

• Options
    These are definitely knockoffs but still a decent deal for a cheap wood train if they hold up. Even the no names at Target are around $4 apiece.

• Options

I picked up a few of the $3 trains at Target and so far they are holding up..which is not bad  considering my lil guy has already diassembled the dang track at least 3 times since we got it... lol  the joys of security cams is I get to watch him destroy the track in 5 minutes after spending 2 hours figuring out a configuration to fit in the extra spiral.. but I took pics after it was done so I can refer to them when rebuilding. 

If anyone is getting the Imaginarium table with the lights and sound bridge.. I  was trying to figure out where the battery compartment was and finally googled it.. I read a lot of people struggling to locate it and also a few comments that the  recent versions do not have them.. they say they left the lights and such on for appearance but stopped doing lights and sound despite the fact some places advertise them as having it. 

One lady said she contacted customer service and was told that... not sure that flies with me.

If you get that table and see a speaker on top of the bridge support, flip the stupid thing over and look on the bottom..its in the bottom of the support pillar.  The instructions  werent very helpful on that one lol.

I for one will be investing in a couple of packs of suretrack clips.. my lil guy likes to diassemble and slide the track parts down the rest of the track.. like a train.. or pile them all on the track like a landslide lol...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, thanks for sharing, great stocking stuffers!!  The wooden ones are so much less of a headache than the plastic ones that run on batteries (batteries that go dead CONSTANTLY and battery compartments that you have to go find a screwdriver to open, and then aren't real sure how to put back together after replacing).  The difference between the magnets and the plastic hooks to couple cars together is also better.  Little brother gets very frustrated and throws trains when he can't get the hook through the eye himself, but magnets are a lot easier.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Since we are on the topic of train tables...

Does anyone know if the wooden train tables are compatible with the take and play Thomas trains? They are the smaller trains (with magnets). I think they are just a bit bigger than a die cast car. This is the set we started collecting for Liam. I'd love to get him a train table but he would be disappointed if they didn't fit the track.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is an Imaginarium table and there are a mix of trains on here including Millie who is a Thomas  and friends.  They all work fine on this track and from what I read most of the tracks are interchangeable ..  these trains are the ones with magnets too.image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"