Preemies
Options

what socks

My 5 lb twins have 1 pair of socks each that fit. They came with a carters outfit. What socks and where did you get them?

Re: what socks

• Options
    I agree with pp. LO is just now 8lb and she's has a little trouble keeping newborn and 0-3 socks on. What I find that works is to put them on, stretch them up as far as possible (knee sock like) and put her pants on to help hold them up. This probably isn't as much help now, but hopefully soon it will be :)
  • Options
    Definitely footies! But we also used newborn size socks with no problem.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had some little newborn slippers with animal heads on them that worked.  But pretty much, we used flannel footie sleepers for the first 2-3 months home and just lots of blankets over when we went out.  Our newborn socks never stayed on as well as her socks do now at 10 months, even tho now she is much more capable of pulling them off.  One think I like to put on the pants, put on the socks and pull them over the pants cuffs, and then put on babylegs over both.  This is pretty effective and warm.
  • Options
    Bru has preemie socks. They fit great.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    We had a pair of preemie socks from Carter's that fit great for a little while. He wore them with his sleep gowns. Other than that, he pretty much lives in footed pjs. I just started dressing him in the day this past week and I swear, socks are the devil!! They're with too big or too small, too loose or too tight. No happy medium.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Options
    I actually have the answer to this one!!!!  I have a 4lb 12oz here and I'm putting babygap socks on her...(0-3 size).  For some reason they only have the 0-3 size in store, not online.  Her ankles are starting to chunk up a little, but the socks are long at the top, so I bunch them up and use scotch tape to tighten them (but not too tight of course!)  Works like a charm =)
  • Options
    Only socks u will ever need...Hannah andersson. Never falls off, super warm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"