May 2012 Moms
Options

WTFBW?!

edited November 2013 in May 2012 Moms
Hello ladies!  I was so busy last week I forgot to post!  LOL

WTFB - what is up with this new cranky phase?  You want to be held all the time, you don't want to go to bed, you don't want to ride in the car!  CHILL BABY!  Jeez!  This phase started last week and can end... um, now!  Thx baby girl.  I miss the happy baby girl you were before last week!  (disclaimer... 99% sure she's not sick so plz don't flame me for that!)

Re: WTFBW?!

• Options
    WTFB- Why did you decide that it was funny to smash food into your hair every night for dinner? Do you love baths that much? I understand that getting messy is unavoidable, but getting messes out of your hair is extremely hard! Please keep the mess to your hands and your face where it is easily cleanable. Thanks.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I'll just leave this here for my WTFBW...

LMAO!

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsH11710 said:

WTFB- Why did you decide that it was funny to smash food into your hair every night for dinner? Do you love baths that much? I understand that getting messy is unavoidable, but getting messes out of your hair is extremely hard! Please keep the mess to your hands and your face where it is easily cleanable. Thanks.

Ugh we're seriously considering a shower cap...
  • Options
    Dayzchic9 that is a genius idea! I may have to try that! Food in hair sucks when baby hates having her hair washed! I keep hoping she will make the connection but so far no luck :P

And while I feel for all of us, it secretly makes me happy know that everyone else's babies are also a whiny, clingy mess! I have been regretting teaching her the sign for up for about a month now lol.

WTFB, why must you scream AT&T he top of your lungs at every opportunity?! Blood curdling screams should be reserved for accidents that involve blood or missing limbs! Not because kipper came on tv!!
  • Options
    najzomax said:
    Dayzchic9 that is a genius idea! I may have to try that! Food in hair sucks when baby hates having her hair washed! I keep hoping she will make the connection but so far no luck :P

And while I feel for all of us, it secretly makes me happy know that everyone else's babies are also a whiny, clingy mess! I have been regretting teaching her the sign for up for about a month now lol.

WTFB, why must you scream AT&T he top of your lungs at every opportunity?! Blood curdling screams should be reserved for accidents that involve blood or missing limbs! Not because kipper came on tv!!
    DD has also discovered that she can scream at the top of her lungs, and chooses some inappropriate places to express herself (like at a restrauntant the the other day).

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

Yep. I have a clinger lately for daycare drop off. In the past week or so. I can't get out of there without an incident it seems. Even at home, she wants to be held and when you attempt to put her down, she keeps her legs raised. I wish I had abs that strong. :)

And the picky food eater. "Nanas" "Cheese" "Fruit". That is all we hear along with the high pitched screams for no reason.

GL ladies. All in the same boat.

JenniAtlanta Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"