Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Christmas and birthday present ideas

What are you getting for your 4 year old DD?  Mine has a December birthday too so I need double ideas.  She wants a scooter and a lala loopsy loopy hair doll.  I'm on board with the scooter but I just don't think she'll play with the doll much (she has tons of dolls and stuffies) and it's like $30. I already have some books and Zingo purchased, but I can't think of anything else she would like/needs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas and birthday present ideas

• Options
    She loves the Melissa and Doug clock puzzle and pattern boards at my mom's house, so I will probaby get some for our house. She also wants a "big girl bike" with training wheels. She asked for pom poms like the LSU cheerleaders, I'll prob get her some new leotards for gymnastics, and I bought Hi Ho Cherry O.
    imageimage
  • Options
    My DS just turned 3 but him and my 5 year old DD LOVE playing with his new Marble Run!
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter turns 4 on Nov 26, so I also have to do birthday and Christmas. :)

For her birthday, she's getting a big girl bike, a game for her leappad, an apron with her name on it (to wear when we bake Christmas cookies), and the Little Mermaid bluray/DVD.

For Christmas she's getting figure skates from Santa (she's been taking a learn to skate class and LOVES it). She's also getting two Melissa and Doug food sets, a stick pony, Princess Bedtime Stories book, and PJs.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't have a daughter but my middle son turns 6 on December 26... I have no idea what he is getting yet! Last year he got a dsi and it was the perfect combo gift. Probably Legos this year and a game for his Nintendo.
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options
    If you change your mind on the loopy hair lalaloopsy, the blue haired one is currently only $23 on amazon.
  • Options
    DD also isn't into dolls much, she isn't really even into lalaloopsy, she'll watch the movie but rarely watches the show.  My FIL got her a lalaloopsy from a claw machine and she sleeps with it every night and even decided to be lalaloopsy for Halloween.  I always go with getting what I think she'll like, but if she has a special request I try to make sure to get that too.
  • Options
    We're pretty minimal with gifts, but we got DD a book that has little dolls to go with each page (I found it at Barnes & Noble), and a magnetic dress up doll. I think DH wants to get her legos as well. 

DH also made her a doll house, so we'll be asking family members to get her dolls and furniture to go with it. The doll house is more of a birthday gift, which was in August.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD is born early Jan so we too Have two gifting occassions in a short period. Last year DD got magna tiles. A dress up box, board games. Magna tiles were a huge hit. And at 4 games become fun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    B brand pop beads were a big hit last year when DD was turning 4. 

I have ALL my kids b-days, plus Christmas! Dec, 10, Dec, 12, and Jan. 23. Shopping spree time.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is what DD is getting this yr.

Baby Alive
    Flutterbye Flying Fairy
    Scooter
    jewelry box
    DIY craft slap bracelets with sticker jewels
    a night time toy that projects pictures on the wall (ok this one is not much help)
    More but I'm not at home to stare at my stash...

I rec Super Why board game, chalkboard/easel, microphone (we have Dora w/ music), flashlight (we have Jake and pirates)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"