June 2013 Moms
Options

We're sick :(

KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
edited November 2013 in June 2013 Moms
Well now I know the only thing I find worse than being sick. Both of us being sick. It started with my 2 year old nephew. A week ago he was feverish, vomiting, and had a sore throat.

Then his mom, my SIL, started coming down with a sore throat the same day she kept Abigail, Saturday.

We took Abigail to the doctor yesterday because she had a temp of 102 and is coughing up and sneezing SO much mucus. She was diagnosed with a double ear infection and a warning that it looks like she is also headed in the direction if RSV and to keep an eye out for symptoms. My poor sweet baby :(

Now here I am, up at 6am to get sore throat lozenges for me, and I just took my temp and I have a fever too. Thank God I'm off work until Friday. T&P for my germy family please!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: We're sick :(

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I really hope you guys feel better and pray it does not turn into RSV!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending you healthy vibes.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Feel better!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    You've got all my sorries.  Sick with sick kiddos is the worst :(
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Bummer. I'm so sorry and hope you both get well quickly. Pretty much in the same boat, and it sucks. LO has RSV and I have a really bad sore throat and slight headache. On top of it MH is out of town for 4 days so it's just me and LO all day and all wakeful night.
  • Options
    Aww I hope you all feel better really soon! HUGS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"