Illinois Babies

Pediatrician Recommendation in Naperville/Plainfield Area

Hi, 

I'm looking for a new Edward affiliated Pedi in the Naperville/Plainfield area. I've been pretty unhappy with ours for sometime but she recently told me I might kill my child because we don't get flu shots. Her whole attitude was ridiculous and it is time for us to move on. If you have a great Pedi in the area I'd love for you to share. As an FYI, we are a pro vaccine family. TIA!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation in Naperville/Plainfield Area

• I don't know any Edward ones but my entire family sees Mary Westerholm thru cadence health at the corner of Ogden and Raymond in Naperville. She is double boarded in internal medicine and pediatrics. (It's a one stop shop if we are a all sick) Plus she has two little kids at home so she gets what we go through as moms. I love her and the other doctors in the office are amazing as well. Good luck
  • We use Children's Health Partners in Naperville. They are great and are Edward affiliated :)
  • Loading the player...
  • DMG general pediatrics. On Ogden in naperville. They also have an office in Plainfield. We love all the doctors in the practice, especially Steinken and Pollack.
  • We also love Children's Health Partners in Naperville.  Head doc was chief resident at Children's Memorial downtown and my OB in the city highly recommended her.  All female staff and all moms.  We have been very happy there.
  • I use Dr Keller in Oswego (I live in plainfield). She is affiliated with Rush Copley, I am very happy with her, very patient and accommodating to my wishes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"