Austin Babies
Options

Straws rocks!

Our boy seems to have figured out how to drink from a straw now.

We've been offereing him a cup with a straw and it took a few tries to figure out how short to cut the strw to work, but we did it.

he drank a cup of water w/ his solids tonight. WOOHOOO!

no sippy cups :)

***hahahaa i'm tired take out the extra s :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Straws rocks!

• Options

Yay! Rhett just figured out the same thing. I am so relieved because even though he would do the sippy when he was 4-5 months old  he has been boycotting it lately. He just swings it around and throws it on the floor. But the straw cup he will do!

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

I have a straw cup at home I'll be trying when we get back. As long as it isn't one of the bite to get it to work kinds. they always lead to biting mommy :

Lately he's also all about pulling up and trying to crawl out of the tub, but crawl on dry land no way! what's that all about. growl!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha, just you wait! Rhett's first crawling endeavors were tub escape attempts as well. By the time you get back home I'll bet he will be alllll over the place. And then the fun really begins. ;) I have Rhett at home by myself today and I have to work. I had to come up with some creative barricading to keep him in the living room with me during my shift. I was just sitting here thinking about how easy things used to be! :)
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

yeah yeah. that's how it is us non crawlers want crawlers and you crawlers remember the good old days ;)

hahaha. hope you got some work done!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"