December 2013 Moms
Options

My brain hurts/GIF party

Trying to get through life with pregnancy brain sucks. Trying to get through life and finishing my term papers with pregnancy brain REALLY sucks. Thank god my dissertation is done or I would be crying right now. This is how my weekend went:

Friday:
I was supposed to make my bibliographies after work...but instead I decided I wanted to make home made pizzas-

Saturday:
I was going to get up early because I had clinic hours from 12-6 and work on my paper and I did get up early-

...but then I decided my house was a mess (which it really wasn't) so I should probably clean up a little
Then I realized it was almost time to go so instead of doing some writing I left early so I could get a Slurpee on my way-
The rest of the night I was just to tired to work on it and I was also in a food coma because it was Taco night at our house so I ate way to much

Sunday
I got up early again but then DH got up too and brought up going out to breakfast so obviously I could not turn that down especially since I was craving pancakes.

So I finally get down to business I am all set up and ready to go and then our friend Brandon who owns the company that cuts our lawn stopped by. Turns out the guy who normally does our lawn is sick and he didn't want it to not get cut so he came to do it and brought his wife with him (who is my friend) because he knew I would be home (he had called DH). Obviously I could not be rude to a guest so we watched a Investigation Discovery marathon and talked about babies (she has a 4 month old who was at his grandma's while they came over) and we were just complete bums.

So now it's Monday and I am at work and since I have work things to do that are even more boring than my paper I am obviously getting my paper done but I am just so not motivated. It is not due until tomorrow night and I only have 4 pages to go but it's just sooo boring. How are you ladies doing keeping up with stuff in our last few weeks? I am sure I am not the only bum!

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

Re: My brain hurts/GIF party

• Options
    lzponcelzponce member
    edited November 2013
    What to say when someone asks you what you do all day

That is basically all I can do lately.  I'm trying really hard to get all of my work done, but it is painfully slow at this point. 

ETA: because I didn't proof read. 
    Dec13 BMB Siggy Challenge for December: "Whatever Dafuck We Want, Part Deux"

• Options
    We have way too much going on in the evenings: meetings with daycares, pediatricians, etc. Plus my nesting is out of control and I feel the need to clean everything.
    I just want to come home from work and do this
    tired gif photo:  sleep.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"