Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone do Britax Rewards Program?

My DS who is 2 had the boulevard 70cs which we paid $250 for. With another LO on the way we've been looking at the B Ready deal on amazon to buy the stroller and get the infant car seat for free.

Britax has a rewards program where if you purchase 5 items from the 5 different categories you get the britax boulevard convertible car seat for free. I've added something to my cart from each category where I can get the infant seat for free on amazon and I think we'd have about $550 in everything and then get the big convertible car seat on top of that for free.

B Ready stroller
B Safe car seat
Lower car seat adaptor
Britax baby carrier
Stroller organizer
$550 PLUS get the boulevard for free. We paid $250 for my sons boulevard by itself.

Anyone do this before?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

Re: Anyone do Britax Rewards Program?

• Yes, we did registry rewards earlier this year. We received everything at our baby shower and then registered all the UPC's on the Britax website and mailed them in. Got our Boulevard in about a week, great deal!

• Thanks!!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh don't remind me!
    I found out about it a week after I threw out the boxes of the b ready & b safe car seat. :(
    I can get my hands on a bar code of the b safe but not the b ready. Unless anyone here has one they don't need???!!!
  • we are also missing the b ready bar code since we got the bagile with the b safe. 

if anyone has an extra one, we'll really appreciate it :)

• Good luck finding one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"