Parenting after a Loss

Just did a follow-up with our hospital

and darnit if I didn't break down crying in the middle of it!  One of my favorite nurses was doing the follow up and had lots of questions about our stay, the service, our treatment etc.  They were so amazing and DH and I truly miss seeing them 3 times a week.  They became our extended family and now we never see them anymore:(  I feel like they turned a disasterous experience into such a blessing and there's no way to thank them enough.

So I just cried instead:)

Re: Just did a follow-up with our hospital

• That's so wonderful you had such a great hospital experience.  So did I!  I loved the care I got... the nurses were so helpful and incredible... I think of two of them particularly still and hope they are well.

It is such a blessing to have received such great care.

• OMG I missed that you had your baby??!! i havent been on as much becasue of working and its hard to catch up!! Congrats!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt the same exact way about all of my nurses both at the hospital and the staff at my OB's office. And you get to seeing them so much that you really miss it when it is all over. And they are such a big part of the most incredible event of your life. It's so great to feel so positively about it.
  • I am so glad you had a good medical team on your side, especially with all the stress and drama of your later pregnancy! I bet it would make them feel so good to know how much their care meant....

But don't cry! (I say, as I am still recovering from crying my eyes out for four hours straight last night, LOL....)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"