Two Under 2
Options

Strollers for 3?

Any suggestions for a stroller for three?  Or perhaps a kickboard for the third who is almost three? 

At this point, I am pushing my City Select and wearing my baby... but I know I'll eventually want something I can push all three.
image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months

Re: Strollers for 3?

• Options
    We have a Bumbleride Indie twin with a lascal buggy board maxi on the back.  My oldest is 4, so he can walk on his own, but it is nice to have when we go into the city - I like knowing that he is contained and can't go running into traffic.  Also when we go on long walks - DS and DD#1 like to walk, too, but can get tired.  It is nice having the option of the step!

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Valco Zee Two or Trimode Twin can be a triple with a real seat called the Joey.  Trimode is more all terrain/for jogging and the Zee Two is more like a nicer City Mini.  

You could also do the board option on most any double stroller.  There's a device by Englacha called the Junior X Rider which offers a seat that sits on a rider board so you can use it either way. My 2 year old loves that thing!
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"