June 2013 Moms
Options

Sooooo.....

I think Santa just hit on me. They were setting up at the local mall and I walked over to ask when they are opening. Santa told me I have a beautiful smile and I caught him looking at my boobs. Plus he mentioned that they also do family pics and is it weird that I thought maybe he wanted me to sit on his lap?

Oh Santa!

Re: Sooooo.....

• Options

It's funny that the ad on this page for me had a tagline that read "look sexy, feel sexy". Obviously @babymillersmommy you don't need whatever it was ;)

Ps-bad Santa!

Haha, Rawr! It was pretty odd feeling in the moment- I had to ask myself if it was really happening... then really funny after I walked away. Lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He's got a box of toys for you?
  • Options
    Santa be creepy, y'all. This is my brother with Santa at our dad's work Christmas party sometime in the mid nineties. Look how haggard he looks! I know there was a pic of me with him too, because I remember being all "Eff no, look at this creep!", but I can't find it.

• Options
    I saw mommy kissing santa claus.... tehe

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• Options

He wants you to sit on his lap and talk about whatever pops up!

This took me far too long to get!
  • Options
    kelseypie said:

Santa be creepy, y'all. This is my brother with Santa at our dad's work Christmas party sometime in the mid nineties. Look how haggard he looks! I know there was a pic of me with him too, because I remember being all "Eff no, look at this creep!", but I can't find it.

Totally haggard and I think maybe it's the black gloves that makes me feel like he would like he's some sort of creepy can driving strangler or something!

• Options

kelseypie said:

Totally haggard and I think maybe it's the black gloves that makes me feel like he would like he's some sort of creepy can driving strangler or something!

Omg look at all those spelling errors! Mobile bumping sux. Supposed to say creepy VAN driving strangler.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"