Natural Birth
Options

Anyone Else on this board TTC?

I am hoping to find Two Week Wait buddies...I would post this on the Trying To Get Pregnant board, but honestly I have found everyone on this board much nicer! Right now I am only 5 dpo and already becoming obsessive with the idea of taking an hpt!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone Else on this board TTC?

• Options
    I occasionally lurk but do not post.  The board is really informative and it helped me figure out charting.  The vibe of the board is a bit different than the ones I usually post on so I just tend to lurk.  H and I have went back and forth TTC over the last 6ish months.  Right now we are kind of putting in on the back burner.  I don't see why it would be a problem to post a 2WW here! FX that this is your month.
  • Options
    Me Me Me! :) I'm at 10dpo....nice to meet you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was last month! Haha. I understand...I didn't really feel like I'd ever fit in with the snark on that board. (No offense, really, just not my style.)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    hecklet said:

You can test! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    hecklethecklet member
    edited November 2013

@ Mississippicatfish Yeah, i did, yesterday. Bad idea lol. My husband made me do it. I wanted to wait....BFN. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month (judging by my falling temps). It was our first month trying so I'm trying not to let it get me too down.

I like it over here more too :) Congrats on your BFP from a fellow Minnesotan.
  • Options
    I am only 6dpo...and the wait is killing me. This is "only" our fourth month trying, so I am really hopeful that this time will be it! I was imagining symptoms at only a few days dpo, so I don't think I can trust myself to be objective. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

MSVarner said:
    I am only 6dpo...and the wait is killing me. This is "only" our fourth month trying, so I am really hopeful that this time will be it! I was imagining symptoms at only a few days dpo, so I don't think I can trust myself to be objective. :-)
    @MSVarner Yes....I am no good at the waiting game. Wishing you luck!
  • Options
    @MississippiCatfish: Congratulations on your new growing baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hecklet said:

hecklet said:

@ Mississippicatfish Yeah, i did, yesterday. Bad idea lol. My husband made me do it. I wanted to wait....BFN. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month (judging by my falling temps). It was our first month trying so I'm trying not to let it get me too down.

I like it over here more too :) Congrats on your BFP from a fellow Minnesotan.

:( Sorry about the BFN. Its never any fun. Feel free to keep the TTC conversations going here - I'm sure people trickle in all the time and that might help get a TTC community to stick around here.

Best of luck to you!! Hope the cold MN weather isn't treating you too badly! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am hopeful that this might be my month...I'm at 8 dpo now, and I definitely am beginning to feel unmistakable symptoms--light cramps, one sore breast (yes, only my left one!) and a first time appearance of Montgomery tubercules...fingers crossed! I'm scared to test, though, especially this early, because I am tired of seeing BFNs. :-(

Hecklet--temps still dropping? Remember your not out until AF comes for a visit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hecklethecklet member
    edited November 2013
    Temps all over the place. I'm pretty sure my BBT thermometer is a piece of junk. I bought a new one to start using next cycle. Not really holding out much hope, but AF still isn't here. We shall see.
  • Options
    Hecklet: btw, I stole your signature picture to share with my DH--he thought it was hilarious.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@hecklet I just started a new bbt this month, crazy it measures temps higher then my last one!

So all you ladies that are ttc, are you trying natural, art, both?? Just curious....

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options

@hecklet I just started a new bbt this month, crazy it measures temps higher then my last one!

So all you ladies that are ttc, are you trying natural, art, both?? Just curious....

Yeah I had the Target Up and Up brand one. Seemed to work fine the first couple months. This month not so much. I bought a Mabis this time.

I'm hoping for natural, once I actually get pregnant :)
  • Options
    :) I love parks and rec
  • Options
    Still trying natural--after all, we have only been trying for four cycles, not time to call in the big guns yet. (Although I am hopeful that this month will be the month! We are not 10 dpo and I hate the dreaded BFN so much that I am trying to resist testing as long as possible....well, at least until 12 dpo!) My chart seems to be taking on a triphasic shape, so here's to hoping!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am TTC. I am waiting to O. It is my second cycle off bcp. I am intrigued by the natural route so I have been lurking here a bit. I live near Denver.
    Married July 27, 2013
    TTC 10/2013

We have 2 dogs and spend as much time outside as possible. 

Trying to Conceive Ticker

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48e053
  • Options
    mcsojoss said:
    I am TTC. I am waiting to O. It is my second cycle off bcp. I am intrigued by the natural route so I have been lurking here a bit. I live near Denver.
    Welcome! I'm out for this month so in the same boat as you now, just waiting to O.
  • Options
    12 dpo this morning and a negative hpt. :-(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone. TTC #2...waiting to O. I think I went pretty natural during my first pregnancy. Birth not so much. I trusted my docs and it ended in an unnecessary csec but my ds is here happy n healthy so not complaining. Hoping the next one is a better experience. I had a cp last month at 5w and after a normal cycle we're trying again. Looking forward to getting to know you all. :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

BFP#1 DS 1/19/12  BFP#2 EDD 6/11/14 MC 10/9/12 BFP#3 EDD 10/3/14

• Options
    Well, I guess we are all in the same position...now that AF has reared her ugly head I guess I am waiting to O again, too. (Sigh. Fifth times the charm?)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am TTC #1, mostly hanging out on the TTC35+ board. 

So far we have been w/out intervention, using things like herbs and acupuncture, so this has been a good board to lurk and learn.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    I am TTC #2. CD9 right now, so waiting to O. 
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options
    Another question...anyone ever use clearblue digital opk? I used first response before but hated how wasteful it was...you could not continue to use the reader after you got a positive once! I am thinking about trying another brand but don't want to get burned again, lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm TTC our first.  I've only posted on the TTGP board but have been lurking here. 

I'm currently in the 2ww of this cycle (2nd cycle TTC).  I've been trying some things like acupuncture and abdominal massage this cycle, since I have a history of short or irregular cycles. I'm planning to see midwives and have a natural birth once pregnant.

Hi to you all! :)
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies. I post on ttgp but lurk over here! H and I are trying for #1. We are on cycle 5, month 7 and I'm 5dpo. So glad to see there's others on this forum TTC.
    Married-April 14, 2012
    photo ffa00d75-1a16-4974-ba67-29b0586aa596_zps2fcde10f.jpgphoto 6da80302-90bf-4073-b107-f79f533bb026_zps2abef5ec.jpgimage

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just found this board! Once pregnant I'm hoping I can have a natural birth - yup, I am also TTC! :) *waves to all* We started TTC in September of this year and on this cycle I'm Day 30, 10 or 11 DPO depending on which app I consult. 
    Southern California
    Together for six years, married for five
    BFP 12/06/13 - EDD 8/11/14 
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @FrodaBaggins--I love your name! (As my signature would seem to indicate, DH and I are huge Lotr fans--books and movies.)

This is our fifth cycle trying, too. I know that it just takes this long sometimes, but I wish someone would have told us that it was, well, hard to make a baby! I think am 2 dpo this cycle, but I lost my thermometer on the day after my opk showed up positive, so I am not sure--temps didn't go up, but then again I have a new thermometer, so it might just be due to the change.

I work at an alternative high school. My school has a special program for girls who get pregnant or have children. Sometimes I just shake my head at the fact that all of my students are getting pregnant--totally on accident and while taking preventative measures--and I am still getting AF month after month...

Vent over--feeling better now. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well, I'm officially obsessed. Only 8 dpo and I already tested!! Negative, of course. Anyone have tips on how to force yourself to wait?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"