• Tab, why are we doing this?? Lol

• Loading the player...
  • Yay!

• SJ7108SJ7108 member
    edited November 2013
    2 more I think.. unless I'm just super late to the party :-/

ETA: I was late to the party :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • manmoonei said:
    My UO: babies don't need fancy clothes beyond onesies and sleep and plays. Seriously. I feel so bad for babies who are shoved into jeans and button down shirts, etc. put the kid in pajamas!!! Make sure they are comfy enough to move naturally so they can roll, reach, kick, etc  
    Amen for that. When I do pick up from daycare I feel judged by other moms because T is always in footed PJs. Come on we are not here for a fashion show, I want him to be comfy. He's spending more than 8 hours there, it's the least I can do. Also, I think it's easier for DCPs to do diaper changes.
    OMG, what both of you said!! Every mom-type group I go to (except for the PPD one), the other moms have dressed their babies in adorable clothes with tops and bottoms and lace-up shoes and things like that, and LO is there in his footed sleeper, and we always get lots of polite side-eye for it. But seriously--trying to change him is like wrestling a grumpy flailing octopus sometimes (plus he is big), and it's much more efficient when we're out and about to unsnap or unzip a sleeper than deal with shoes/pants/etc., even if it makes me look like a mother who does not have her sh!t together. This UO is very popular with me!
  • ihearttab said:

We did it!

@kellen&estevan It's just not a proper UO unless it reaches 10 pages.

Plus, everyone will see like 30 new posts, expect something to have gone down, and they'll be greeted by our pics and other nonsense.

Lol, love it.

• ihearttab said:

You guys are fighting about clothes that get pooped on, drooled on, and spit up on daily. Is this real life?

I'm just not digging her attitude.
  • It's cool. FTR I don't care how people dress their kid. Unless it's like, snowing and they're in nothing but a onesie. Then I judge.
  • My other UO -- I hate most "singers."  Because I am a trained singer and an admitted snob.  I also think opera singing children are ridiculous. They aren't singing; they're imitating.  And people put links from X-Factor or America's/Britain's Got Talent on my FB all the time and are like "Thought you'd love this!!"  Nope. Thought wrong.

Thank you!!! I'm in the same boat as a trained classical singer and teacher. This week my MIL sent a link to the little Dutch girl singing "O mio babbino"... I sent back links to a few blogs that explained why it's a bad idea. Maybe they'll get through when she won't listen to me??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"