June 2012 Moms

not peeing during sleep

The past few days DD is waking up dry. A few minutes after she wakes up she soaks her diaper. Her urine is clear and I do not see anything else out of the ordinary.
She usually woke up with her diapers about to leak, so this is quite new. Anyone else like this?
She drinks plenty during the day and still nurses MOTN.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: not peeing during sleep

• Yes sometimes DD wakes up with a dry diaper and sometimes she does not. Each day is different but it does happen.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I read somewhere that when your LO starts to wake up dry that it's an indication that their learning to control their bladder. I believe I read this somewhere when I was googling when to start potty training.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I read somewhere that when your LO starts to wake up dry that it's an indication that their learning to control their bladder. I believe I read this somewhere when I was googling when to start potty training.
    Makes sense... She has been telling us before she goes #2... We may be getting ready to potty train!

This is what I've read too. Maybe an early indication that you can start potty training!

• DS woke with a dry diaper consistently starting at age 1. He wasn't fully ready to PT until age 3, but nights were the easiest part. He has an iron bladder.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • DS has done that on occasion for months.
  • She has been pretty consistent about it. I am going to get her a potty chair.
    I won't full out potty train yet, but I hope to get her interested in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"