December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. Have you ever seriously considered getting pregnant for ridiculous reasons? 2. Do you have or want any magazine subscriptions?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• 1. Absolutely. I don't ever want to get my period again. I've also had crazy thoughts that something bad will happen to take away my fertility and I'd regret waiting to conceive. 2. I would love to have a subscription to the HGTV magazine.
  • 1.  I think I would be a crazy lunatic to get pregnant right now but I am afraid someone will steal the name I want to use for my next boy.

2.  I would love HGTV magazine too and trashy ones like US Weekly and Star.

@-T- you must have some baby fever
    :D

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Sort of. I love little kids, and kind of want to have more kids after LO is born so that I can prolong the experience of having a baby/toddler in the house. My practical mind (and DH) says that 2 kids is enough for our family, but I know I'm really, really going to miss having itti bitti little ones around.

2. My mom gave me a gift subscription to Food Network Magazine for Christmas last year, so I get that one. It's fun to look through when I remember I have it, but I don't think I'd miss it if the subscription doesn't get renewed.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1.  I think I would be a crazy lunatic to get pregnant right now but I am afraid someone will steal the name I want to use for my next boy.

2.  I would love HGTV magazine too and trashy ones like US Weekly and Star.

@-T- you must have some baby fever
    :D
    I have the fever... it's bad! :) My original goal was to have DS off his feeding tube, but that might never happen, then my next goal was for him to be walking. He's standing like a champ so it might come sooner rather than later! It all came because DH said he would be ok trying already and I looked at him like he was crazy! He said whenever you're ready, I am, so I've been thinking about it constantly!!
  • 1. I cannot wait to start TTC next cycle. I have this irrational fear that it will be hard to get pg this time around and I'm kinda anxious about it. I have no reason to feel this way. I would just like to enjoy TTC and not stress about it but I don't see that happening. 2. I don't have a subscription but I'd like one to women's health.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Yes!  I'm always jealous when my friends get pregnant!  But we're done.  I have my hands full right now with 2 little ones and an 11 y/o SD.  I don't think I could handle 3 little ones!  

2.  I love magazines!  I have way more than I ever read, but in my defense I get most of them free!  I have Shape, Fitness, US Magazine (my FAVE), Parents, All You, Family Fun and Rachael Ray.  

• -T- said:
    1. Have you ever seriously considered getting pregnant for ridiculous reasons? 
    Ha, not really!
    2. Do you have or want any magazine subscriptions?
    I have a free US weekly 2 year-subscription and a Better Homes and gardens one that came with the trash can I bought. That's enough for me, I don't need more magazines. 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• 1. No, not seriously- but I do go through periods of baby fever. DH and I are not sure if we are done after this one though!

2. No, I do not think I've ever had a magazine subscription :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"