June 2013 Moms
Options

Campaign promises go here.

Listen up! If you have been nominated or are interested in being the next June 2013 mod, you're gonna have to earn it. @BLT20051 left some big shoes to fill, yo.

@amtobey will be putting up a poll for our voting pleasure later. But for now, make us love you! Tell us who you are and such.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Campaign promises go here.

• Options
    Sorry, @amtobey - we cab skip campaigning and get to the polls!! :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BLang23 said:
    I will crush all the little people while climbing my way to the top. Once on top I will laugh as i ban you all....

Just kidding.

If you vote for me your kid will sleep through the night. If you're not for me, you're against me. If you're against me, you're against your kid sleeping through the night. Flawless logic.

Vote for me.

::::BLang for POTUS 2013:::::
    If you mean "little people" literally, I will have you know that we are a fierce people.  We are not above kicks to the shins.  No, really.  We're not above the shins on most people.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    BLang23 said:
    elmoali said:
    BLang23 said:
    I will crush all the little people while climbing my way to the top. Once on top I will laugh as i ban you all....

Just kidding.

If you vote for me your kid will sleep through the night. If you're not for me, you're against me. If you're against me, you're against your kid sleeping through the night. Flawless logic.

Vote for me.

::::BLang for POTUS 2013:::::
    If you mean "little people" literally, I will have you know that we are a fierce people.  We are not above kicks to the shins.  No, really.  We're not above the shins on most people.
    I'm 5'1

This is not a fight you will win, my tall-by-comparison friend.  I am 4'10.  Bring it.

• Options
    WasNotWas said:
    I'm 5'10" so I win, right? That's how this works? It's a climbing thing?
    I will call height discrimination so fast on this shit it will make your head in the clouds SPIN.

• Options
    elmoali said:
    WasNotWas said:
    I will call height discrimination so fast on this shit it will make your head in the clouds SPIN.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    ASmallWonderASmallWonder member
    edited November 2013
    WasNotWas said:
    elmoali said:
    WasNotWas said:
    DO NOT MOCK ME!!!!

• Options

• Options
    ASmallWonderASmallWonder member
    edited November 2013
    WasNotWas said:
    That literally made me LOL.  *Resumes mod battle to the DEATH!*

• Options
    BLang23 said:
    @Elmoali and I are gonna kick you in your extremely long shins til you go down @wasnotwas!!! You won't know what hit (or kicked) you!!! Mostly bc you won't be able to see us!!

*Disclaimer: I don't mean me.  Any estimate of my athletic abilities would be grossly overstated.

• Options
    JFC DO NOT GOOGLE "ANKLE BITING GIF" *shudders*

• Options
    WasNotWas said:

5'11" ::insert evil laugh::

• Options
    5'11" ::insert evil laugh::
    The taller they are, the harder they fall.  Just sayin.

• Options
    are they holding up an old timey canon launcher? @blang23

• Options
    WasNotWas said:

kellen&estevan if you get it, your first order of business should be to change your name to something more easily taggable!!

Lol I actually want to! I made the sn on the knot a long time ago before I even knew there were boards! Who do I talk to?!

• Options
    Email community@thebump.com and give them your top 3 choices

• Options
    Gracias!

• Options
    Damn I totally missed this thread. I believe this has sealed my mod fate. Womp womp.
  • Options
    Also, I read MOST of the words, I'm laffin at you guise! @blang23 I almost peed at the "Little Kingz Revolution"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"