Baby Names
Options

Nelson James for a boy.

We are having a time choosing a boy name for this LO- DH is so particular!  Originally we picked Mitchell and while we still like the name, the nickname "Mitch" doesn't flow too well with our last name that begins with "Ch".  *sigh*  So what are your thoughts on Nelson?  We like traditional names, and a strong/masculine name for a boy.  Middle name would be James which is a family name.  TIA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Nelson James for a boy.

• Options
    I actually really like it.  I think it's a solid, masculine choice.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I'm not a huge fan of Nelson.  What about Martin?  Seems like a good mix of both Mitchell and Nelson.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nelson is NMS (I immediately think of the character on "Boardwalk Empire," but that's a somewhat specific reference, and not one everyone would have), but it's a perfectly nice name and if you and your husband both like it and can live with it, then it sounds like it's the name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I really like Nelson!  And I think it's a nice alternative to similar ending names that are popular (Ethan, Owen, Evan, etc.)
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love Nelson :-)
  • Options
    I always think of Nelson the bully on the Simpsons :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know, me too...and now DH is saying "I don't know if I like it", yet he won't give me any other options.  Just shoots down every one I bring to him!  So frustrating.  If this LO is a boy we may get a divorce, LOL.

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"