Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Wanting to pull my hair out

For the last few nights my DD, who will be 2 on January 8, has been waking up around 3 am.  She wants a sippy and I will only fill it about 1/3 of the way just cuz I don't want her peeing through her night time pull up.  Anyway lately she thinks it is time to get up and play and she will scream and throw a fit if we don't go in there.  She stands at the baby gate and yells as loud as she can.  I am so tired as it is (I am 37 weeks pregnant) and DH is too since he has to work early in the morning.  Last night I ended up just ignoring her, putting a pillow over my head and letting her just CIO (scream it out is more like it).  I don't know if this is just part of her turning 2 or if there is something else going on.  Is anyone else in the same boat?  Or if you have a child that is older, did your child go through this?  What did you do?  I am praying this stage is over soon...

Re: Wanting to pull my hair out

• Options

My DS has always been a crappy sleeper, but for the past week he wakes up at 12:30, almost on the dot, every night. I hate to say it, but if we lay him down and make sure he's OK and he doesn't go back to sleep which a lot of the time he doesn't...we have a pack n play all set up and we put him in a guest room in the basement. Often times he sleeps better down there and we def. sleep better.

It stinks. I'm sorry you have to go through this so late in your pg. We're just hopeing it's a phase and time will take care of it...but not too much time! : )

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"