December 2010 Moms

Just popping in to say Hello!

I know it's been awhile and I am terrible bumpie. I only seem to pop on once in a blue moon. Time just goes sooo quickly and I can't seem to keep up. How is everyone? From the looks of a few posts below, it's been pretty quiet around here.

I can't believe our LO's are going on 3 already. Insane! I don't know where the time is going.

A little update on us. Sam is a little person now, it's crazy. She knows so much and amazes me everyday. I still work from home (the cake pop business if anyone remembers) and she goes to different play groups right now. We will start her in pre-k next year. We are in NJ for about a year and a half and love it, but DH got a job offer in Florida and he is taking it, so our house is currently on the market and heading south once we sell it...so crazy to think. Other than that, life is pretty much the same. I hope all is well with everyone!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Just popping in to say Hello!

• Which part of Florida? Congrats on the new job! And I'm so glad your business is going so well

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Hi! I love watching your cake pop business grow. Congrats on the move! How do you think it will affect your business? Are you going to be ate to ship to old costumes, etc?
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the new job offer for your DH!  Yes, what part of FL?  You'll be closer to JBM and me!  :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love seeing all of your pops on FB!  I keep thinking as soon as we have an occasion coming up, I'm going to order some.  You do an amazing job!  Sorry you'll be leaving NJ but lots of luck in Florida. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hey! I remember you talking about possibly moving to Florida right after you bought your house. Orlando, right? It really is incredible how our kids are little people now :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey there!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
  • Which part of Florida? Congrats on the new job! And I'm so glad your business is going so well

Congratulations on your new baby!!! I can't believe it's been that long since I've been on here!! I'm a terrible bumpie. :(

Thank you. We'll be moving to the Orlando area. :)

• Hi! I love watching your cake pop business grow. Congrats on the move! How do you think it will affect your business? Are you going to be ate to ship to old costumes, etc?

aaww...thank you! I truly love doing what I do. But, I am not too sure I will continue once I am in FL. Right now I will be playing it by ear. Who knows what the future will hold? :/ Although I do ship, I don't know if I will be shipping from FL. being it is so warm there. I'll have to see. I hope all is well with you! :)
  • Thank you, everyone! I promise I will try and make more of an effort to get on here! I hope everyone is doing well! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"