May 2012 Moms
Options

May 2012 Babies

What's new in their world?

DD amazes me every day with her personality. We went to a reptile exhibit today and she was running around from display to display, talking to other babies, walking right up to the touch displays and diving right in without fear (this kid touched a scorpion today while I'm standing back like OMG EWWW!!!) which makes me even more amazed since she clearly didn't get that outgoing and inquisitive from watching me. She is just so incredibly smart, I think she learns a new word every 3rd day or so. She's starting to count and knows up to 6 already.

Along with the great things of her outgoing personality comes the sass. She enjoys doing things she's not supposed to while looking at us with a mischievous grin, she'll scream like a banshee every time we put her on the change table, and likes to boss around the dogs by shaking her finger at them and saying "nonono".

What a kid.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: May 2012 Babies

• Options
    ELF4321ELF4321 member
    edited November 2013
    DD had a blast with Halloween and seeing all of the kids in their costumes. After watching some of the kids going house to house, she said: "(DD's name) do it." And grabbed DH's hand to make him walk her house to house. LOL

She's also getting into pretend play and likes to say that her animals have "boo boo"s. She pretends to give them "med-sin" and kisses.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ELF4321ELF4321 member
    edited November 2013

Oh and we are still dealing what we think are night terrors. We ended up videoing an episode and our pedi wants to do additional testing to rule out nocturnal seizures. Some of her movements were concerning her. Keeping our fingers crossed all is well. 

I hope everything is ok!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He is finally walking. The other day he said bubble and says it when I point to a picture of bubbles in a board book. I was excited to get it on video :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"