December 2010 Moms
Options

Look alive people!

This forum is slowly getting inactive..

Also - Winter is coming! How to stay warm, healthy and still look like an awesome mom? (I can barely manage to stay warm ;) ) Lol :)
Any fun knitting patterns or cool online shopping sites for winter stuff?
What are you doing for Christmas, clothes, style, decoration :)
<3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers

Re: Look alive people!

• Options
    It makes me sad to see how slow our board has gotten  :((

I love drinking a hot cup of coffee and bundling myself in a blanket to keep myself warm.  I really don't know how to be healthy or to look like an awesome mom though lol.

I don't knit and I usually don't shop online.  Last week I did make some calendars on Shutterfly.com for my parents and my inlaws for Christmas.  That reminds me... I really should start Christmas shopping for everyone else.

We probably won't start decorating for Christmas or even put up our tree til December.  I'll just stick to my blue and silver decorations though.

Clothes?  I'm really into the leggings, big sweaters and boots look.  Its soo cozy and comfortable.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
  • Options
    Facebook killed it. :( I am now way more likely to post there.
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone's on Facebook?  Boo.  I'm trying to do my part to keep this board alive =)

For Christmas, we'll decorate with our usual green and red, I think.  I saw a cute fake baby tree at Target that's 2' tall and I'm thinking of getting it for DS to decorate.  I still need to buy DS some clothes for the holiday.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sad, too! Thanks for the heads up on facebook, Halo. I feared this would come to pass when everybody started talking about going there. I miss the board. 

As to Christmas, I found a great chunky grey and red sweater at a secondhand sale a few weeks back for Sebastian, and snagged a red, cableknit babyGap sweater/sleeper thing for Alden that will look good with it, coordinated brothers, but not matchy-matchy. I should probably have a back-up for Alden, because one never knows what clothes-changing will take place with a baby! I have no clue what I'll wear - at four months postpartum, I'm happy to be in anything that's not maternity or fat clothes - I should go shopping, but feeling a bit cash-strapped with 2 kids in daycare and a bigger cut than anticipated from my salary during maternity leave.

We'll probably get a real Christmas tree - but after Thanksgiving, and a garland for the fireplace. This is our first Christmas in this house post-little baby. I'm not sure how all the Christmas decorations are going to fit with all the baby gear in the living room. And we're travelling out of state for 10 days around Christmas, so maybe we'll just decorate the mantle and do stockings. And an Advent calendar, maybe. I love Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"