June 2013 Moms
Options

Just complaining

edited November 2013 in June 2013 Moms
I know this has been discussed to the umpteenth degree lately but freakin DH!!!!! If you make one more noise that wakes up my peacefully sleeping baby, I am going to cut you! Who chops vegetables at 11:30 at night?? And with his headphones on so he can't even hear me when I come at him whisper-yelling to stop. Then tells me he isn't being too loud. Oh really? You're not being too loud? That's why I could hear you banging pot and pans and chopping veggies from all the way upstairs in lo's room?? Ok....

Then of course at 1:30 in the morning he comes trouncing upstairs, like a freaking elephant, jumping into bed shaking the whole effing thing and coughing... Of course LO wakes up crying and he's fast freaking asleep!

I get it. I stay home. You go to work. So my sleep means nothing to you... But have some freaking respect and try not to make so much noise when the baby is sleeping!!!!! I'm going to lose my shiz on this guy... The only thing that made it better was for awhile LO was wide awake and screeching like a parrot, and meowing like a cat lol ... And it was so funny and cute I had to stop being mad for a minute.

Then don't get me started on the fb group. I might unjoin. People are being annoying and stupid, much like me at the moment. Don't hate.

I just had to get that out.

Thanks for your attention. Here's my cute baby playing piano.

image image

Re: Just complaining

• Options
    edited November 2013
    That's the only way I can yell at him nowadays! She is so attuned to everything, if I talk or chew food while she's nursing she will stop and just stare at me like "what the?" ...and she wakes to a pin drop. It's awesome.

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know when I'm nursing now i can't talk at all! Nor can anyone else! Otherwise he pops off and is like, hey mom what's up?! So cute tho!

I also agree about FB FYI

• Options
    I feel like the fb group isn't the same group as is on here... It's kinda weird... I like a few of the posters there but it seems like they are mostly random bewbs lol I wrote "bewbs" lolzz

Ugh

I wrote "newbs" and autocorrect changed it to "bewbs." Guess we all know what I write about.

Anyway I feel like they are newbs or unknowns....... A lot of them.... Not all of them.... And none of them know what b's are...

Really, who cares, but this is the kind of stuff I think about at 3 am when I'm up putting baby back to bed.

image image

• Options

I know when I'm nursing now i can't talk at all! Nor can anyone else! Otherwise he pops off and is like, hey mom what's up?! So cute tho!

Omg my husband talking is like, the coolest thing ever! Or at least to baby girl who insists on popping off to look for him. Even if it's 2:30 and she refused to be comforted by daddy. Like oh no baby, you're the one who woke me up for the third time! Either you're starrrrrving or not :)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    That pic is adorbs...those are the only words I can form. Ty has been up 9 times already. H puts paci in and says "I think it's his diaper" change him then!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    My husband does the same crap. Only I work too! He still doesn't care. He got an attitude with me last night at 9 because I said if he cries can you take him for a little in case he has a bad night again? He rolled his eyes at me and said "can't I pick a movie to watch first?" I was so irritated. I was like you have NEVER woken up with him not once. I have not had a full nights rest in 5 months. Go to hell. MEN
  • Options
    This thread made me giggle cause I deal with this every. Damn. Day. MH seemingly has NO awareness of how loud his footsteps and coughs are. He could clear his throat downstairs and E will startle out of her sleep and jump off the boob like she's being electrocuted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Options
    Yeah, men are completely clueless when it comes to these LOs. I finally turned the air purifier on in our room because it acts like a white noise machine. Otherwise I'd hear him playing video games or watching TV in the office or going out in the back patio and watching videos on his phone. Drives me crazy! And since DS2 sleeps in bed with me, wakes him up constantly. It's much better now with the air purifier going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Options
    I totally get you and could have written that myself. Anytime he is home, he does not understand the concept QUIET. Do things quietly if she's sleeping. Gently open/close the door to let te dog out, don't bang cupboards, don't bang things, ugh just watch what you do!
    If I don't whisper yell, I text yell! Lol
    I swear I tell him a million times a day.
    I want to leave post-it's everywhere telling him so.
  • Options

@abbity I text yell too! lol

@libberluru buahahahaha!!! Not that kind of elephant.

I'm glad i'm not alone here. Why are men so clueless? Thanks for the understanding and sharing in the misery.

image image

• Options
    I have totally texted DH hateful things from the other room when he's being loud.

Our bed is old and is super creaky. I lay down very slowly and carefully to try not to mak a lot of noise. DH practically throws himself on the bed and then can't figure out why I get pissed.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    kames12 said:
    Men are oblivious to the amount of noise they make.

true dat

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"