1st Trimester

Was anyone on Medifast or a diet plan before BFP?

I was on Medifast since May 28th and lost 45 lbs (yay!)  Oddly i hit my goal weight, was about to start the transition phase, then took my test for a BFP - talk about timing lol.

Just seeing if anybody else was on a weight loss plan of some sort before your BFP, and if so, how you are dealing with the transition of eating habits before and now. :)

Re: Was anyone on Medifast or a diet plan before BFP?

• I was on a big diet and was only 5lbs away from my goal weight before I got pregnant with my son. It was great because I felt amazing about myself through my whole pregnancy and can definitely say I have never felt more beautiful. I went a little overboard on my cravings and gained more than I would have liked to by the end though. My advice for you is to eat enough but eat healthy and don't over do it on junk food just because you want it. I will definitely be making better choices with my next pregnancy so I dont undo all of my progress again! I am in the process of getting back to a weight that makes me happy and then time to get busy with #2!
  • I stuck to 1200 calories a day and lost 15kg before my wedding. It's all gone out the window since I got my BFP. The only thing I seem to be able to keep down is white toast and butter so that's my staple food at the moment. I'm hoping not to get over 80kg during pregnancy so I can get back to my pre baby weight of 63kg.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm finding it hard to eat "normal" and afraid of gaining too much back.  The medifast support folks sent me things to bring to my Dr, so i'll be working with him to determine if i can continue their food as healthy snacks, as well as eating a healthy 2-3 meals per day... so essentially eating 6x per day which would still ensure enough calories for lil' pumpkin
  • I had just started the Medifast meal plan and made it three weeks before BFP. I had just started to gain momentum, but have stopped the plan completely. 
  • I was counting my calories up until my BFP.  Once I found out I was pregnant, I counted my calories for the first few weeks to make sure I was eating enough.  Now I feel like I have a good handle on it and I have only gained about 2 pounds.
  • I did weight watchers from April 2013 until my BFP in October. I lost 50lbs... I was gonna continue to follow at least eating correct portion sizes, however, I have food aversions to EVERYTHING, so I decided it's just easier to eat what I can actually get down.
    BabyFruit Ticker

June '14 February Siggy Challenge
    Picture of DH and I on top of Mayan ruins, Altun Ha, in Belize

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was on slim 4 life when I got my BFP. I am following the same food guidelines, but not their portion sizes and not the vitamins either. I'm nervous that since I was steadily losing weight (16 lbs in 1.5 months) that it will be obvious I'm not following the plan anymore and give away my secret sooner. :/ 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"